Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Crunchberries!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:18am
I will see what I can find next time I go. Maybe tomorrow.
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:23am

sh*t............I'm hungry

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:28am
Order a pizza.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:30am
It's to late to eat, it's bad for your digestive system. Have some crunch berries Lisa will share but you have to provide your own milk.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:33am

They might as well call Crunchberries "Hyperbox Berries". Probably the equivalent as giving the kids a sack of sugar.

Have any of you guys or gals ever seen the documentary Super Size Me? If you haven't it's quite the wakeup call to all the crap the average citizen consumes through fast food intake.

Edited by Mr.Mike
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:37am
Crunch berries have sugar in them.  I thought they were just hard berries you put milk on to soften them.  Mike your so serious for a man that was just out on the town. No luck in getting lucky
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:44am

If you call hanging out with a friend who gets high and won't shut the fu*k up and his roomate just broke up with his girlfriend a night on the town then you are sadly mistaken Adwa.

BORESVILLE!!!

Man I gotta get me some new friends. LOL

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:47am
Sorry to hear that Mike, I thought you went bar hoping. Next time call your friends before going over to see were their heads are at. It will save you a boring trip.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:50am

That wasn't and shouldn't be a wake up call for anyone but those who eat fast food at least 3 to 4 times per week. The difference between sugar and half the amount of sugar in a cereal is that the high sugar content is better for you because of the artificial sweeteners and other chemicals that have to be inserted to compensate for the sweet taste and the hardness of the cereal. Everything in moderation is good. Don't get all stirred up about the hype all these health advocates try to inoculate you with, half the stuff they come up with is science fiction and down right just plain stupid. Educate yourself otherwise you'll believe the news one day when they say  " the sky is falling "

Nightrider

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:50am

I'm not a big fan of the bars anymore. Maybe I should cut my hair and go to church.

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:52am

Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Educate yourself otherwise you'll believe the news one day when they say  " the sky is falling "

Thanks for the info Chicken Little.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 2:55am
Jack your amazing, you know just enough about everything to dazzle me.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 6:13am

nightrider is jack of all trades master of none. 

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:38pm

You mean you guys don't have Cap'n Crunch cereal in the Great North???  No Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries? No Peanut Butter Crunch? You don't get to experience that cacophany in your mouth as you chew? The oh so very, very sweetness and the artificial colors blending into a shocking purple color as they become masticated?

Well, I guess I'll just have to send a complimentary box of Crunch Berries to every glide sold in Canada...or maybe a Hershey's Symphony bar? The chocolate would fit better in the green mailing tube, maybe I could use Crunch Berries as packing peanuts?

Hmmmm....what else are you guys missing out on?

I know we don't have Tim Horton's here, what do you have that we don't?

Take care,

Lisa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>