Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

mama’s day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 9:49am
And selling lobster at McD's isn't
Sponsored Links

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 4:45pm
i've never had the lobster at mc d's. it just wouldn't be the same as home cooked.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 4:47pm
better stop all this talk about lobster adwa mit get mad.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 4:49pm
I'm craving some lobster myself. Not McD's though
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:17pm
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:35pm

Book your mother some carpet cleaning from Mr. STEAMER..

it's mother's day all may long...

and I'm giving crap away if you spend more than 120....

movie passes

Pizza

maid service

BOOK NOW!

did that sound like kenny??

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:38pm
I will trade you some glides for movie passes Steamer. Now it sounds like Kenny. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

and I'm giving crap away if you spend more than 120....

How 'bout "if you give me your credit card number, I promise to show up and clean your house and throw in a free movie pass."

That sounds like Ken

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:42pm

lol I've never heard Ken say those words....lol

but everyone says that for him

www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:08am
Everyone loves to pick on Ken, and he thrives on the attention
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:24am

Mr Steamer, maid service (housecleaning). I see you posted that. That goes hand in hand with the CC'ing. Not only that but lawn sevice too. Good for you to give it away free.... but.......

How many of your custy asked you " do you know anyone that does housecleaning or yard work" while you were cleaning????? Me, too many times so i have taken advantage of them beautiful words years ago.

I have my older bro do the yard work and have some ladys do the housecleaning.

Sure, they all work for me but i make them feel like it's there own...Know what i'm saying....

I set my bro up for life. He keeps getting more lawn jobs from my cleaning custys and the repeat is like every week to 10 days not 1 or 2 yrs...

It's a added income for all of you.. Start now!!!! Don't pass it up... money..money...money....

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:45am
You have the right idea John. Good to see it's working out for you
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:22am

Yea, never thought about posting about it until i seen Mr.Steamer giving maid service away free to get CC'ing jobs.

That's excellent marketing. Mr. Steamer is a smart man....he has bookoo marketing ideas....I just charged for it when they asked and booked.

Just wanted to remind you guys about that post DirectTV. He sent me the coupon to print and advertise. You know, that's another incentive for them to call you to clean....Anyone else respond to the TV offer???????

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:38am
Most of us can't. We're Canadian. It would have to be Bell Expressvu or Star Choice. I don't think they have any offers like the DirectTV one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>