Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

News from today’s seminar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 8:24pm

I posted it a while back.

You and nightrider made a big deal of not wanting to go until you knew what was going to be served for lunch.

Remember now hotshot?

I bust my ass trying to put together these shows , ya think I want you to come and embarass me with your nonsense Stanley?

I will never post here about my shows again Mr. Steamer, you can take potshots at me as much as you want but you won't embarass me professionally.

Thats why I use the nom de plume. I won't be held up to ridicule  on serious subjects that I hold dear to my heart.

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 11:28pm

I think you got this one wrong Lee. Steamer is an IICRC member and supports education he just didn't see the sense in paying dues every year.

If I remember correctly it was only Nightrider that wanted to know the menu and he said then I will let you know if it was worth it.

You get very defensive about your work to better this industry. There will always be someone that does not see eye to eye in what you do. Learn to turn the other check or you will have a heart attack at an early age.

I'm with you Lee so stay Cool!!    

Edited by Adwa
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 12:36am

Temper Temper......Lee in anything I stated about you and your activities are my personal views...why take what I have to say to heart...If your doing the right thing keep on doing the right thing....

At least I'm man enough to tell you how I feel face to face or post to post...I don't snicker behind your back...I know a lot about you, more than you know.

and I ain't afraid to tell you...I gave you every opportunity to correct me if I was wrong...but instead you get mad....stand up for yourself...correct those who have wronged you...but you rather remain bitter

grow up man...stop being a suck

Edited by MR. STEAMER
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 12:49am

Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Funny why you wonder why only a few people post here.
you're affraid to post here......you don't have the time to explain to simpletons....Your afraid of look at different sides to the story.  Someone might ask a question that you can't answer.

I feel sorry for you....that one man like me can shake the ground that you walk on so easily.

Good keep you stupid seminars to yourself...your not hurting me...your hurting everyone else that might get some use out of them...and don't post here if you don't want opposition, and can't explain or defend your views.

I hope we never meet...because your a stupid little man that takes everything too seriously.....you'll make me eats my words.....and I'll clean your clock

Mr. Steamer Carpet Cleaner

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 10:10am

I happen to get around there buddy.

It is really regretable that you do act the way you do.  I HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT THE WAY YOU ATTACK EVERYONE IS THE REASON SO MANY BOARD REGULARS DON'T POST HERE.

Ease up a bit and they will come back and check it out and maybe stay this time.

I think it is obvious from your post above that you want to oppose everything and be combative. Threaten me all you want I could care a less. No matter how tough you are  I am capable of dealing with the situation, one way or another.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 5:54pm

Lee Don't mean to be combative.....I only asked a question...you may not like how it sounded but it is my opinion....that clean your clock part...it's just a come back for making me eat my words.......

In the nicest words possible.....please don't let the ignorance of one spoil it for the search of knowledge of the many...

It was just an opinion.......get over it

as for the regular board members????who where they????when I got here there where 10 topics tops...with you and doug running the show..

Hey maybe you should go partners with Ted and charge to get on here...to keep the riff raff like me out

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 7:28pm
Regular board members, as in people who frequent all the other boards.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 10:20pm
QUOTE=MR. STEAMER]

as for the regular board members????who where they????when I got here there where 10 topics tops...with you and doug running the show..

Hey maybe you should go partners with Ted and charge to get on here...to keep the riff raff like me out

[/QUOTE]

I always thought Ted was in charge of this board.  I ddn't think anybody run the board.  Just my opinion. If I allowed to have one.Guitar

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Regular board members, as in people who frequent all the other boards.
I watched this board long before I started to post...nothing was happening...NOTHING...it was dead...dead ...dead...post where days apart...if you don't believe look for yourself
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 11:49pm

Regular members from other boards....not regular members on this board.

It doesn't matter.....I'm just a carpet cleaner...I do my job...what ever I do works for me....

PLEASE ALL YOU REGULAR MEMBERS DON'T LET MR. STEAMER STOP YOU FROM POSTING...I'M ONLY ONE MAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12