Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 3:17pm
OK, Ken, time to BS yourself out of this one

Edited by cmaster - 01/January/2007 at 3:17pm

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:31pm
He's out collecting cans and bottles from last night. Best business day of the year for him!
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:32pm
Other than BP corporate, name me one distributor who does not sell glides because of the HR crap.

There have been many that have stopped selling the glides because of the HR problem Lisa, but since you asked for just ONE, I will give you one that is close to you.

Superduper over in Aneheim. Walter says he will not sell any till the litigation is over. Told me that last month. He used to be one of our largest accounts. He does not like your glides either. In fact, he let me know that many in the industry are thinking of sueing Greenglides over copyright infringement because of the way that you are using the company names without permission and adding them to your glides. Looks like you have more trouble coming your way soon. I could go on, because there are many others , but I made my point.

PS- Just in case some readers here think this is just one case of Lisa being proven wrong, and it is an exeption to the rule, it might be interesting to hear Lisa's response to my question to her 2 years ago when she was in the opening months of selling glides. I warned her that HR would come after Greenglides for infringing on the patents they hold. Here is her response to that warning:

They are leaving us alone Ken. I talked to them. The guy knows he's beat.

Opps!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ken Harris - 01/January/2007 at 5:50pm
Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:41pm
"Superduper over in Aneheim. Walter says he will not sell any till the litigation is over. Told me that last month. He used to be one of our largest accounts. He does not like your glides either. In fact, he let me know that many in the industry are thinking of sueing Greenglides over copyright infringement because of the way that you are using the company names without permission and adding them to your glides. Looks like you have more trouble coming your way soon. I could go on, because there are many others , but I made my point."

Superduper has never been one of our distributors and we have never sold or given them any glides. We have never even talked to them. Jay at SuperStar IS our distributor for that area. And he continues to sell our product. I don't know how Superduper would have even acquired one of our glides.

What are you talking about when you say "using the company names without permission and adding them to your glides" what company names? We don't put any company's names on our glides, including our own.

Take care,
Lisa
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:50pm
Read it again, Lisa :

name me one distributor who does not sell glides because of the HR crap.

It does not say that it must be one of YOUR distributors, now does it? You were trying to make a point that HR would not effect MY distributor sale of glides, and that I was lying about that point. Well you are wrong, and there are many others besides this one, so you are WRONG> Not the first time either, but no big deal. I am getting used to it by now.

The other matter I wont comment on as it is still in the preparation phase. You will understand it soon enough.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:56pm
Famous Kenny Quote to Save
"The other matter I wont comment on as it is still in the preparation phase. You will understand it soon enough."
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:59pm
Another one Braindead: " I like to surprise people"
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:02pm
Famous Kenny Quote to Save
" I like to surprise people"

keep going.........
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:04pm
I know a few dists in my area that wont carry NippleSlides...They may tell thebigteethisowndamnself that they are scared of HR, but in reality they told me that they don't want to deal with kennieBOI!

I'm guessing that this might be a ruse to get ken off thier backs!

However they DO carry GreenGlides!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:04pm
And actually send them something??Guitar

Edited by doug - 01/January/2007 at 8:11pm
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:08pm
That makes no sense, SGG.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:11pm
Is that better?Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:12pm
Superduper kinda sounds like a name made up by SGG

What's their address?

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 8:13pm
Sure, SGG. I knew you could spell if you put your mind to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>