Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Three days ago...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three days ago...
    Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:33pm

Three days ago while speaking to a customer in Montreal. I suggested he look into our new chat discussion. Well in walked nightrider (Jack from Montreal). If you have not read March 13-14-15 you will find Jack and other viewers comments on a variety of topics.

Informative – Entertaining – Stirred up and crazy to many, and judging by my emails down-right disgusting. It’s wonderful and may I add a privilege to live in a country where we can all speak our minds. And yet we all take it for granted.

P.S.
Jack cool your horns a little.

You know much about our industry and a man of the world. You have much to offer this site. If you choose to disagree with someone else’s opinion or comments you may do so. But please do not attack the individual.

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:43pm
Right on Ted!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:56pm

ooooooooo Jack's in trouble with the MAN.....I'm next......

Not everything can be said in a open forum...it's a shame but true...

Jack you make me laugh.....attack me anytime....there is always some wuss that goes cryin to the man

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 10:03pm

First, I would like to say that if any or perhaps all of my past comments offended or disgusted anyone......that was not my goal, or intentions. I suppose at age 50 I should have conducted myself in a more professional manner, and should have not been to eager to crack the whip every time I read other comments. Not all of my postings were derogatory, those that were, were directed to those who are under the impression that this is all rocket science, and get annoyed when you call them a carpet cleaner.That's what we all are here.....carpet cleaners. Thank you Ted for bringing this matter to my attention and doing so publically, as I embarassed others publically it is only fitting that I be treated in the same manner.

Once again SORRY to all and hope forgiveness will be rendered.

Jack         &n bsp; NIGHTRIDER   ( No Comment )

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 11:04pm

you hurt my feelings

I think nightrider is freakin hilarious.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 7:23am

No one has enjoyed this past weekend with the comments and bantering then I have. I think you guys are great and have a lot to offer. However there was just two post that got the ball rolling for the rules to be set.

I was talking to Ted yesterday and he told me he was swamped with the calls and e-mails regarding those comments. While Ted was smothing over the big boys, we had some great chuckles over what night rider/mr steamer and others were saying. This was Ted's entent to start the forum, to help, educate and even for you guys to make some friends in this industry. 

Don't ever stop talking boys this is a great site. Just give a little respect and all will be fine with the cry babies.

Man I wish I could get this spell checker to work! Have a great Day and be cool!

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 10:30am

Freedom to talk USUALLY allows the playground to discipline itself, that is one way you can be sure that the posts are much more truthful. When they are edited, or monitored too closely the education is the first thing to suffer.

As we get to know each other, we ALL are much more willing to trust and learn from each other.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 1:23pm
well said padman..............
PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:06pm

This is for Nightrider.......I love your little quotes at the end.......you seem to be very educated, and know a great deal about this business or business in general...........I get the feeling you know a great deal more than what your willing share.....I for one would gladly pay you to learn from, if you are the same Jack from montreal that I once heard of back in the 80's ( I moved from montreal to plattsburgh 1989 ) you were very sucessful with 4 trucks, let me know if its you.

Mr. Steamer you're a blast, keep it up and I will be there for the carpet challenge, let me know when.

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
 Post Reply Post Reply