Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

hi there NEW Carpet Man!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2005 at 7:55pm
TAL:

First of all, your back should not hurt.  Proper use of a wand will put pressure on your legs... but those will build in strength.  Look into the proper use of a wand.

Another option (but you still need to learn to use it) is to get a roatry machine like an RX-20. 

If you don't speak Engligh very well, there are some that may not be able to properly communicate the job they want done.  HOWEVER, the flip side is that there is a huge community that may communicate BETTER with you.  Your boss should take that into concideration, and market to a different cliente to take advantage of your unique ability.

You yourself can market to this segment of the population, but you need to have your own gear & advertising.

However, it's not right to hurt your back just to make a living.  I hope you can sort that out.  Try stretching before & after your day.

Good luck,

Allen
Sponsored Links

Fidel_castro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fidel_castro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2005 at 6:58pm

hii ,

i just register!

my name is TAL and i clean carpet for only 1 year!

i work for sombody... but i think its enough...

my back start to hurt & i dont make money!

----

i'm live in florida for just 2 year... and my english not very well... (my speaking not good & my accent )

i think its not good and hard for who wanna go out to sell service for people but i can't wait with this... i make 80$-90$ per day when my boss make over a thousand  per week and i doing the all job, he just sell the service (!!!)

we clean with portable NINJA machine...

----

i'm live in south florida...

so if someone live here also please contact me in :

MSN: trole012@hotmail.com

- sorry about my english...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123