Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

MAKE $ 2,500-$ 3000 PER CALL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAKE $ 2,500-$ 3000 PER CALL
    Posted: 11/February/2005 at 12:29am

Did I get everybody's attention, I was approached approx. 1 hour ago by telephone from a buddy of mine who ownes a strip club here in Montreal regarding a clean up............I REFUSED........here's why and you'll probably hear this crap on the news............a patron of the club was booted out for bothering all the girls and in general just being an ass-hole..........he returned 30 minutes later except this time he brought a friend........."A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN"  5 people were killed including the bouncer, 1 dancer, and the manager. I did some checking on the net for Crime Scene murder cleaning companies and there are not too many, I did not find one in Montreal although I am sure they exist, the ones on the net are charging close to $2000.00 American. Anyone Interested in a new money generating business.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 12:36am
Not enough money IMO, Nightrider. I think you did the right thing.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 4:41am

There is a guy in my area who does this.  I first saw him on the TV show Insomniac with Dave Attell.  I then saw his truck a week later.  Glad there is someone trained to do this so I, and others not trained, don't do it. 

I have no intrest in this at any price.

WOW!

A whole post w/o kicking Nipples Harris...wtf is wrong with me???

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 11:46am

New update but was not mentioned on the news, the 5 dead are 1 bouncer, 1 doorman, 2 bikers, and the shooter with sawed off shotgun, the shooter was shot by a dancer from the backroom

Nightrider

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 12:07pm

The grossest part of his job is going into a house to clean up simple blood and body matter and finding the home to be a war zone of trash, whiskey bottles, molding dishes or cat poop.

Crime-scene cleanup,

Larry Azuar opens the door to a home in a quaint and quiet neighborhood or maybe an apartment in a bad part of town. He looks hygienically dapper in a white disposable safety jumpsuit, a face mask, booties and latex gloves. He crosses the threshold, already privy to basic background information. Could be a suicide or homicide or the natural death of a man who has been decomposing for five weeks, his fragrance permeating everything porous--clothes, walls, carpet, photographs, tiles, guns--in his house.

Azuar undoubtedly has the worst of the so-called undesirable jobs and yet seems the easiest with what he does. He has the soothing voice of a counselor and a sincere and rich laugh, like the purr of a lion or the hearty hum of the engine on the golden-tan and sparkling chrome Harley Davidson motorcycle in his garage. He runs his own business with his girlfriend, Cathy Bradley. 

Azuar surveys the scene's landscape. A mangled and incomplete set of pearly whites sometimes smiles down from the ceiling. Sometimes an eyeball stares up from the floor, or an ear lies in wait behind a couch. Azuar works his way in and sprays all possible bodily fluids with a natural disinfectant; it kills 99.9 percent of blood pathogens.

"You have to have very good eyes," Azuar says. "I only have a couple people who work for me now and then, and we go back and forth sometimes and say, 'You missed one.' Sometimes we make a game out of it, too: 'Oh, there's some sushi over here.' Sushi is brain matter. You don't say, 'There's brain over here' because there are often people who can hear you."

About 40 percent of the time, family members are present while Azuar is on the scene, although he highly discourages it. He has to take away everything that has been contaminated by blood. It is too time-consuming, and thus money-consuming, to clean the smaller and often more personal items, such as photographs and trinkets.

"You have to put up somewhat of a barrier in this job," Azuar says. "You have to go in with the idea that you're in there to make it look like nothing ever happened. ... With just that on your mind, you kind of block out everything else."

It's not just the risk that bumps the price. When Azuar has to scrape teeth off of an asbestos-containing popcorn ceiling that's 16 feet above the living room floor--granted, that doesn't happen every day--the cost can leap through the roof. Dollars, though, aren't the only motivation.

"You know the pain people are going through, and at least you can make it easier for them. I've kind of always cared for people. Even though I'm not the warmest person in the world, I don't like to see people suffer. Families shouldn't have to clean up family."

When it comes to blood and guts, there is little that truly repulses Azuar. The most disgusting and disturbing things are often a person's living conditions.

"The worst job ever was a teargas situation, which was a four-day job with four people. It was so miserable even being in the house. At all times, you had to keep one eye completely closed and the other eye three-quarters closed."

Azuar's bloody business comes in spurts. Sometimes he gets five calls in a month, and sometimes he goes three months without a call.

As with all the worst jobs, humor comes in handy when dealing with subjects and situations that are anything but cheery.

"You have to use humor," says Azuar. "That's another reason I close the door when I go into a scene and the family's there, because we'll be joking, 'This dude's over here, man.' 'No, he's over here.' 'Well that guy's just all over the place.' I mean, you have to do things like that because if you sit there and think, 'Wow this is a person, or was a person,' it would drive you nuts. So you just kind of keep a friendly conversation going. Lighthearted is what you have to be."

Azuar smiles enticingly, laughs full-heartedly and, sounding almost serious, asks, "Wanna job?"

Previous page Page
1 of 1
Next page
    Online Training Area
 Members Only
Bio Recovery Industry Links
Bio Recovery Members Only
Bio Recovery Industry Stories
Bio Recovery States We Cover
Bio Recovery Alabama
Bio Recovery Alaska
Bio Recovery Arizona
Bio Recovery Arkansas
Bio Recovery California
Bio Recovery Colorado
Bio Recovery Connecticut
Bio Recovery Delaware
Bio Recovery Florida
Bio Recovery Georgia
Bio Recovery Hawaii
Bio Recovery Idaho
Bio Recovery Illinois
Bio Recovery Indiana
Bio Recovery Iowa
Bio Recovery Kansas
Bio Recovery Kentucky
Bio Recovery Louisiana
Bio Recovery Maine
Bio Recovery Maryland
Bio Recovery Massachusetts
Bio Recovery Michigan
Bio Recovery Minnesota
Bio Recovery Mississippi
Bio Recovery Missouri
Bio Recovery Montana
Bio Recovery Nebraska
Bio Recovery Nevada
Bio Recovery New Hampshire
Bio Recovery New Jersey
Bio Recovery New Mexico
Bio Recovery New York
Bio Recovery North Carolina
Bio Recovery North Dakota
Bio Recovery Ohio
Bio Recovery Oklahoma
Bio Recovery Oregon
Bio Recovery Pennsylvania
Bio Recovery Rhode Island
Bio Recovery South Carolina
Bio Recovery South Dakota
Bio Recovery Tennessee
Bio Recovery Texas
Bio Recovery Utah
Bio Recovery Vermont
Bio Recovery Virginia
Bio Recovery Washington
Bio Recovery West Virginia
Bio Recovery Wisconsin
Bio Recovery Wyoming

< =http://www.crimeclean-up.net/modules.php?name=missingkids method=post>
< =content name=ltr>< ed>Missing Children< value=AL>Alabama< value=AK>Alaska< value=AZ>Arizona< value=AR>Arkansas< value=CA>California< value=CO>Colorado< value=CT>Connecticut< value=DE>Delaware< value=FL>Florida< value=GA>Georgia< value=HI>Hawaii< value=ID>Idaho< value=IL>Illinois< value=IN>Indiana< value=IA>Iowa< value=KS>Kansas< value=KY>Kentucky< value=LA>Louisiana< value=ME>Maine< value=MD>Maryland< value=MA>Massachusetts< value=MI>Michigan< value=MN>Minnesota< value=MS>Mississippi< value=MO>Missouri< value=MT>Montana< value=NE>Nebraska< value=NV>Nevada< value=NH>New Hampshire< value=NJ>New Jersey< value=NM>New Mexico< value=NY>New York< value=NC>North Carolina< value=ND>North Dakota< value=OH>Ohio< value=OK>Oklahoma< value=OR>Oregon< value=PA>Pennsylvania< value=RI>Rhode Island< value=SC>South Carolina< value=SD>South Dakota< value=TN>Tennessee< value=TX>Texas< value=UT>Utah< value=VT>Vermont< value=VA>Virginia< value=WA>Washington< value=WV>West Virginia< value=WI>Wisconsin< value=WY>Wyoming< =submit value=go name=B2>
ORDER STATUS     CONTACT US     HELP     
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 12:39pm
Nightrider this guy has got to be motivated by money to do any jobs like that.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 1:45pm

I don't know who that guy is but I wouldn't want to shake his hand or have him sneeze on me.

Nightrider

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 9:14pm

I have a tech who is dying to do this.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 9:19pm

Well. I think dying is the operative word on this one I suppose, I would do it if there would be less of a chance for catching something.......but I'm not sure about scraping someones teeth out of the ceiling, or scooping their brain up from off the floor and putting it in a plastic bag like a lunch.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 9:24pm
Nightrider:  I had a shotgun blast one time and all the guy's hair and scalp were in the ceiling it looked like long leggged spiders.  had to use proxide to find the rest of his scalp parts becaus it would foam when ever I got lucky and found one.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 9:32pm

O.k Dougy Boy.........please have a little less pleasure when you tell that story, You're starting to scare me........So Doug.......... what else do you do on a Saturday night for excitement. Tell me were you trying to give him a hair treatment with the peroxide.........too bad you live in a small town Doug.......you should move to New York.....there's probably alot of scalp to scrape off ceilings there................just for the hell of it Doug...........Do you play with Bows & Arrows and perhaps a hatchet from time to time

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2005 at 9:38pm
Nightrider:  I have found that the only time I have a problem with the cleanup is being from a small town sometimes you personally know the person whose parts are all over the bedroom wall.  It is not bad if the fall back on the bes less mess but when the fall on the floor of an older home it is problems.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 1:52am

Have you been drinking, Doug. What the heck are talking about what is ( Fall back on the bes less mess )

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 7:18am
If a person falls on the mattress it soaks them up?Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>