Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Hydramaster RX-20
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WAND,RX-20 OR ROTOVAC?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:43pm

Adwa doesn't take the time to get to know names, Roger, Rodney, who cares .............it was dark

Nghtrider

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:45pm
I am bad with spelling but I can spell Jackass
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:48pm
ADWA:  In Nightrider's case is Jackass that all one word??Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:31pm
You betcha I didn't want Nightrider to think I was talking about his hairy ass. He would of got upset.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:32pm

Has Nightrider been to the GTA to visit Ted yet?Guitar

Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:38pm
No!! If he does I will let you know and you can call 911 again like you did when Steamer showed up.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:40pm
His arrival will be like the Blues Brothers arriving  to pay the back taxes??Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 10:41pm
Doug you are so close to the truth it's scary.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:07am

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..........'Cause Ted's the tax man, yeah, the tax man, if you clean your car, he'll tax the street, if you clean your shoes, he'll tax your feet, 'cause he's the tax man. Doug you should have your own T.V show because of your last statement..........I do owe Ted money,  he was kind enough to send me some spin monster of death, that I can't control or even hang on to, it takes 2 guys to make it shift to the right........a real nightmare, all this was before I took a little vacation, I'll be going there next week, If I have to pass by your house I'll pick you up and you can come see Ted too............I'll keep him busy while you drive away with a truckmount.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 8:24am
Nightrider you will have to go along way out of your way to go by my house?  But thanks for the offer.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:36pm

I got time Doug, if you have the money.........I got the time

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 2:37pm
Nightrider I had the money?  But I missplaced it.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 12:15am

Go check in that big Bush of yours, maybe it's there

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 7:33am
I wish??Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>