Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

NEW! Ninja 500 PSI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 5:33pm
CSA approved for Canada. I have told Ted about it already. I think you guys will be selling it when it comes to Canada. As a distributor that already sells my products, your store will get excellant pricing on it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 6:46pm
4 vac motors?? what size SK??
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 8:35pm

he has not made it yet just like his all new op machines and the rx20 drying system. I aslo hear he has some fitting problems with his other products.

N1

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 9:38pm
The vision is there N...1........but the funding is not.  Care to help.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by N...1 N...1 wrote:

he has not made it yet just like his all new op machines and the rx20 drying system. I aslo hear he has some fitting problems with his other products.

N1

Ken ran out of duct tape

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:01pm
I have made up at least running proto types of everything that I have talked about, but in the competitive world of selling high power portables, the machine must look as strong as it runs. I will sell it as soon as it meets the standards that I set in that area.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:08pm

SK........WHAT SIZE VAC MOTORS?????????? Whisper

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:28pm
John: I can't tell you that yet. They are part of the patent that is being sought on this machine with it's special energy saving circut.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:34pm
I knew you were going to say that Ken.......your starting to get predicable.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

John: I can't tell you that yet, cause I have no idea and I'm making this up as I go along. They are part of the top secret, super dooper patent that is being sought on this machine with it's special Teflon energy saving circut that will revolutionize the cleaning industry first and then the world. And if you believe that, I have a huge island for sale in the Sahara Desert, just send me $412,000,000 and it's yours
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

John: I can't tell you that yet, cause I have no idea and I'm making this up as I go along. They are part of the top secret, super dooper patent that is being sought on this machine with it's special Teflon energy saving circut that will revolutionize the cleaning industry first and then the world. And if you believe that, I have a huge island for sale in the Sahara Desert, just send me $412,000,000 and it's yours
just wanted to post something too
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:43pm
And it's the truth, right
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:52pm

Probably 4-2 stage amatek lamb...

3 stage vac #116565-13 = watts=1240.. amps=10.7.. lift=117".. CFM=99

3 stage vac #116765-13 = watts=1600.. amps=13.5.. lift=136".. CFM=95

Even with 4-2 stage and a high pressure pump I wonder how you can run all that on 2-15amp circuits?????????????????

Good Luck Ken

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2005 at 10:55pm
plug it into the stove is all
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>