Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Night/Steamer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Night/Steamer
    Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:08pm

I think these two guys should go....

Lets show these two the door....we need to do some house cleaning IICRC style!

what do you think post your opinion

Sponsored Links

PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:25pm

These 2 guys are the best thing that ever happened to this forum, they are funny, informative ( when they want to be) and they keep me comming back for more........they tell the truth as they see it

WE LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA WHERE FREE SPEECH IS NOT A CRIME

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:43pm

They really do liven this place up.I'd say posting has at least tripled since they have arrived.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:20pm
if nobody wants to hear what mr steamer & jack have to say, they don't have to read it. i think they should stay and speek their minds.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:38pm

Reading through the post I think we need more useful members

Ones like Doug and LeeS  Adwa Greg....Willy the list goes on....

These two guys are a joke to the indusrty, fulling up this place with useless posts.

Night goes on about nothing

Steamer knows nothing...just alot of anger talk

I've approached both men, but you can't talk to them they are stubborn..

Do you guys really want all the negativity on the forum???

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:31pm

I think that The 'rider has three or four personalities.

Specially like the Ridinghood. Boy this guy needs to get some appointments.

Imagine trying to say no to the gard with himin the house. Oh boy.

Negativity?

Honestly the only thing that bugged me is these two guys thinking I profited by holding IICRC classes.

Its a heck of a lot of work to organize one. Only person who makes money is the instructor.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:49pm

I never made any such comment on whether you came out with a profit or not......I don't even know what goes on at those classes except what I hear, and you all know that I'm way to intellegent to believe what I hear, sometimes I don't even believe what I see......especially when I look at myself in the mirror every morning........NOT a pretty sight.

LeeS.....you do your thing, I do mine.....one day we'll meet for coffee, invite Mr. Steamer and beat him up.

Jack      NIGHTRIDER HEAR NO EVIL.....SPEAK NO EVIL.....SEE NO EVIL.....not my quote......BUT ALL YOU KNEW THAT........RIGHT.....RIGHT...HELLO....RIGHT

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:59pm

LOL, you donate time, lots of time and work hard to benefit the industry and I applaud that Lee.

Noone should belittle another efforts, ever.

As to the two guys in question, hey, do they not have the same right to thier opinions as anyone? IF we all agreed, we would never come here!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 11:01pm

all I can say is Test me...I know just as much as anyone here....

Mr. Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:23pm

Alright Mr steamer.....I'll test you...........If you go to your customers house and her beige carpet in the L.R. is 3 times a dirty as the blue one in the B.R. and the basement green carpet is half as bad as the blue, considering all things are equal how much longer or shorter will it take you to clean the basement.

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:39pm
LOL,LOL,LOL, liked your post lee that was a good one. i personaly thought jack was turbo-quadra-phonic silly talk for CRAZY.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:54pm

Well yanno the basement has to be deo-dis'd...plus she got that sectional that needs moving....how is she paying ???

CASH

SEX

or

Charge????

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 9:07pm

Hey Greg.........I like your slogan...".Nothing is impossible, it just hasn't been done yet".......Then why don't you get off your fat puggy ass, put away the chips and Coke, put your shoes on ( If you can still see your feet ) Waddle over to a customer, and do what hasn't been done yet.............Because the only thing that hasn't been done yet ........is you getting a job and doing it. Try Try Try and Try again.........you can never out smart my intellegence.

NIGHTRIDER  where fake and fakers, fake fakers, to fake other fakers

Brian Strawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:23am
Wow nightrider you sure your not Howard Stearn LOL Very interesting
never know what your going to say i come back just to see what your
going to say next. ..... You should be a rap singer with all your sayings.
Brian Strawn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>