Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wine Stain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wine Stain
    Posted: 19/March/2005 at 7:22am

I Want to let everyone know That I had a very bad Red wine stain that a customer had on a brand new carpet. I use Potassium Metabisulphite the stain disappeared before my eyes .

This stuff is amazing

CLEANED YOUR WAY THE RIGHTWAY
Sponsored Links

duchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 4:16pm
Where can I buy Potassium Metabisulphite?
HL
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 9:19pm

FROM   OLLIE

Nightrider

kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 6:18pm
How much did you use?
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
Kelowna Cleanpro
ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2006 at 4:34pm
 You can buy Metabisulphite at any make your own wine stores. cost $ 5.00 for 250gms. Use 1 tablespoon for a standard spray bootle eg ( windex bootle ).Once you use the mixed solution you must throw out the remaining mixture. It looses it strength with in a short time .Depending on the size of the stain,I charge between 39.95 and 59.95 each stain. The wine stores use Metabisulphite to clean there bootles.

Let me know how you do

Ollie

If everyone thinks that it doesn't work,then go buy some. then  spill wine on a scrap piece  carpet  spray and watch....
DANDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2006 at 10:38pm

Any discolorations to the carpet? Any problems with color loose? I will try it and get back to you . Any suggestions on dog urine?

Dan

Gervis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gervis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/February/2006 at 10:18am

Urine Off...I have not heard of any problems with it....they keep coming back for more.

ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2006 at 6:11am
For urine use proxi. and for discolouration for Metabisulphite for wine NONE.
 Post Reply Post Reply