Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

recoil 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2006 at 6:16pm
alright mate,i just noticed your message on this forum.Im origionally from manchester but now live in ft lauderdale FL.I bought the recoil 3 some months back,and am in the process of starting my company.Ed Valentine spoke highly of you  Clap so i thought you could be the person to ask about non toxic cleaning,Ive found a few company;s over here that claim there solutions are the best thing since sliced bread,but,if they dont work then whats the point in me advertising naturally safe cleaning...If you have any sugestions that could help me out Id be more than grateful,heres a few of the companies Ive found,Bio-kleen,1st enviro safety,ecogent,steamway,natural choices,& bane clene. Ive spoke to a few people and said my intention to go "all natural" and Ive had very positive feedback,especially from people who work in the yachting industry here...Anyway any advice or referals would be brilliant   CHEERS MATE andy      Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Steve_Gunn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve_Gunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2006 at 2:53am
I believe this stuff is similar to stuff available in the states http://www.bixecotech.co.uk/sc1000.htm which the American forces use for  numerous tasks.Iwill try and find a link and post it later.

Steve
South Tyneside Safe Trader Approved (North East)
Member of the NCCA
Woolsafe Certified Operator

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2006 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by nextlevel nextlevel wrote:

Hi Recoil 3,
Do you own a Rotovac?  What do you think about it?  What are the things you like about it?  I am thinking about buying one.  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. 

I have sold very few Rotovac 360 and I put that down to pricing. But it is interesting that the few people I have sold have come back for a second 360. Now that's a testimonial!

I even have one customer who must buy only equipment and products from his franchise. He comes in the back doo and leaves quickly. His second purchase told me how happy he was. His third purchase tells me its making money for him.

Although he claims all three crews will fight over who gets it today.

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2006 at 8:11pm
andyUK,

Buy Chemspec Heavy Duty All Purpose. It's green and kicks @ss. Do you deal with my friend Mike Borus at Cleaning Depot in Del Ray Beach?

If not, you should.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123