Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ed Is Back Lets Boogie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:07pm

Please someone TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OTTawa

Boy I'll miss you.

Pass the  melarill

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:56pm

I'm going to Ottawa too....maybe we'll meet there and have a banana together

NIGHTRIDER

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I'm going to Ottawa too....maybe we'll meet there and have a banana together     

nightrider's a switch hitter???

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:09pm

LOL

Hey Rider you are editing your posts????????????????????????

Well after they are posted??????????????????????????????

What the??????????????????????????????

Not the man I thought you were

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:17pm

we all make mistakes.......sometimes when you wear too many hats you forget who exactly you are.........nice going LeeS.....Smart Man

NIGHTRIDER       Can I offer you a cigar

Ed York View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed York Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:41pm

I have received a good number of e-mails and telephone calls regarding my being on this new BB.  I might be flattered that some one outthere is enough like me that others thank it is me.  For the record Ed York the founder of IICUC, SCT, Fiber Cleaning Schools of America, Disaster Kleenup, Certifiction Registry, Tips N Chat, Sir Kleen A Lot, TecniClean, Crest Clean, and Steam Services (Fresno California) and now active with www.principalfocus.com a sPurchasing Agent for their Buyer Club has never posted or been registered witgh this BB.  After reading the posts, I suspect my name was used to stimulate more posts and participation by others.  It is the newest game in town, and is chaper than going to the movies and eating pop corn.  It frankly looks like the work of my Canadian friend Ted H.  He often spends time making people laugh even when he is supose to be working.  If any poster has sincere question about my openion on any subject relating to the cleaning industry, I will be happy to share my thoughts.  I have no interest in playing the famous "hide and snipe" BB game.  I will also post a new field, notice, message or what ever it is called with the history of IICRC and where the Administrative click changed its purpose and direction.  By the way I won't answer any post that comes from a fictious name.  Use a phony to ask, but make sure to add who you really are to your post.    Ed York

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:51pm

Really good to hear from you Ed.

Lee

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:35pm

You know what LeeS, when I pretended to be Ed.....I used the handle Ed The Man.......want to know why.......'Cause I have respect for Ed York, and in my world Respect=Honor=Loyality....If you were part of my world where I was brought up and raised .....you would not be a happy camper right now.

Only a fool would not know that you and your DUMB  DUMB friend GREG thought up this one to pretend to be Ed York. I called Ted after I even fooled him to advise him that it was indeed me posing as Ed York.

What are you the smart LeeS and Greg going to do now that you disgraced Ed York with your STUPITY trying to outsmart me The Nightrider. I'm sure Ted will be pleased, and all on this Forum will just think of LeeS and GREG as Idiots and should be removed from here.

NIGHTRIDER

what else can a man hang on to and have but his own idenity and self respect

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:39pm

Oh brother.

That was the real Ed York, just got off the phone with him.

Edited by LeeS.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:41pm

Nightrider......they can always pull that boogie woogie on us....but they don't know that your the king of rock and roll

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:51pm

let's rock around the clock

NIGHTRIDER

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:54pm

Oh yeah.....you the real Ed. York     with all due respect at this time I think you are a chicken sh*t with nothing more to say than what you did in the past.....yesterday's gone....times change......where's your wisdom.........I don't see any........show me. talk to me.debate....you must be in your late 70's let's talk about the old days........... you and me....I remember them..........do you

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Oh yeah.....you the real Ed. York     with all due respect at this time I think you are a chicken sh*t with nothing more to say than what you did in the past.....yesterday's gone....times change......where's your wisdom.........I don't see any........show me. talk to me.debate....you must be in your late 70's let's talk about the old days........... you and me....I remember them..........do you

NIGHTRIDER

I cannot believe Ted Harding would stand for this kind of sh*t!!!!!!  This asshole has to go and now.  The credibility of this whole board lies here.  I guess if Nightrider stays then he must speak for Ted also.  I certainly know he represents NOTHING stand for or belive in.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:44pm

You know why you want me gone......'cause I figured you and LeeS out.........you are both amatures in this type of game......I have 20 years of Government experience sniffing, and trapping Dumb Dumb's like you and LeeS. There is nothing I can't do. Ted has nothing to do with me and my comment are mine.......I don't speak for Ted and Ted does not speak for me. You both ( Greg & LeeS ) should call ted and voice your complaints to him directly like a man......confront me you COWARDS............Both od you contribute nothing but IICRC CRAP here. We all know they exist and if we want to we all know where to find them. Get off your high horse and get your head out from the clouds. THIS IS CARPET CLEANING........We play in PISS, sh*t, VOMIT, GREASE, MOLD, LITTLE CRITTERS, DUST MITES, DECEIT, and LIES.........we even lie to each other. There is no GLORY here............we're all glorified janitors making believe we're carpet doctors, or inspectors.........What Kind Of Nonsence Is That. It's a CASH business and that's what we all want...cash from our customers pocket to put in our pocket so that we can put it into someone else's pocket. It's called making the ecomomy move.........LeeS and Greg and all the other proud glorified technicians don't seem to mind ripping off the Canadian Government by not declaring all the cash they make though........we're all the same here we just think we're different.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>