Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ed Is Back Lets Boogie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ED THE MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ed Is Back Lets Boogie
    Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:02pm
Hi Ya -All ////// have ya all miss me....nice to be here.....Hello Ted and Thank You for the invite. I see that all my old friends are here///  hello LeeS ( Thanks for fending for me )  hello Greg//////and the beautiful adwa///// I have been reading alot of what has been said here, Nightrider certainly has a way to crawl under your skin, Mr. Steamer, well, I'll have to work on you, your dues are important and a great deal of good comes from it. Friends, please take the time to say Hello to an ole gizzer like me and have some fun here. Nice to be back, ask me some questions regarding problems you are having and lets get this ball on the roll.
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:27pm

Hi Ed, I'm Little Nightriderhood.

I'm just an illusion and really not here. The grand master of lunacy  has made me. I am here to torment my savior.

Pass me a nanner.

OO oo oo.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:32pm

who the heck are you

Edited by nightrider
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:32pm

Hey Ed....if that's really you good to see you.  York is aboard all you Nay sayers

BEWARE!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:34pm

stanley who

Edited by nightrider
ED THE MAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ED THE MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:40pm

Computers make me nervious

Edited by ED THE MAN
ED THE MAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ED THE MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:53pm

Have to learn on this new keypad/////// Yes Stanley  How are you It's been a while now, I see that you are still huffin and puffin. we'll have to sit over coffee and talk.

Ed.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:58pm

Hey..........Riderhood......why don't you go eat some lice off from one of your buddies backside.

Make like a banana..........and split

NIGHTRIDER

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 8:01pm

If you're Ed York here I am.....where are you.....wanna dabble some words and talk shop......sharpen your tongue, massage your fingers, and in your words

LET"S BOOGIE

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:26pm

Jock you are obviously hungry, bannana's are on your brain tonight. Have a little respect our someone is going to bit you.

Hi Ed, I have heard a lot of good things about you from Ted. Will look forward to reading your posts. Welcome

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:33pm

ADWA.......I like it when you talk dirty to me

NIGHTRIDER

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 3:16pm

Eddie is back let's boogie.

Nice to see you Ed York.

Caution guys, we now have the Master amongt us.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:53pm
hey ed look forward to hearing your comments.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:59pm

Mr. Ed please tell us some stories

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>