Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

blood stain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:29pm
some pepole just dont get it the bad thing is it was a freind of mines dad it wouldnt even cost him any $$$$ just a case of canadian
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:34pm
Greg out of curiosity what was all the blood about
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 10:47am
it was a renter he slit his wrist it was only 2x2 spot
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2004 at 4:10pm
just to update every one i got called to go look at that blood spot that they cleaned with the bissel it cam back so i rig up & used some blood remover from esteme & it came 90% out if they would of left it alone to start with i would of got it all this time i charged him 100.00 just for the spot .
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2004 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by dyna dyna wrote:

i charged him 100.00 just for the spot .
YES !!! YES!!!! YES!!! now thats what I'm talking about.....if you have to remove a spot other than simple dirt MORE MONEY!!!MORE MONEY!!!MORE MONEY!!!!!

can you say CHARGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toutsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toutsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 2:32pm
call floodmasters
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 3:01pm
you mean Gus and John????? and GTA floods...how about concord..

These guys are making a killing....without certs....LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 3:49pm
Certs are for breath. Someone told me that

The STD Meter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:26pm
I prefer gum!   
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:34pm
Me too

The STD Meter
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 6:32pm
Not being certified will catch up with you some day............"Client" I have a big job are you Certified  Question
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 7:04pm
Certifiable is more like it

The STD Meter
cleanaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleanaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2007 at 12:55am
Might I throw in some advice?  Flush with cold water, extract with water claw, repeat.  This will take out all of the "matter" in the carpet and pad.  As for the stain, protein spotter will sometimes work, but I like to use Urine rescue by Prochem.  Just a little trick I learned by accident.  Peroxide versus blood=success.  Try it before you knock it.
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2007 at 5:04pm
use an op machine and a little bit of warm waterWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>