Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

blood stain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blood stain
    Posted: 18/March/2004 at 4:29pm
what do you guys think will work best for blood lots of it .ammonia or what s the best it is light brown carpet ?
Sponsored Links

terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 4:31pm
knife .rip and remove if there's that much blood.
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 4:37pm

its a rental house & he does not want to do that he said even if we can get it lighter will be good i just thought maybe some 1 would have a trick or 2 up there sleave  2ftby2ft area middel of room

Edited by dyna
terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 4:42pm
power bost from pro chem has work for me ,or you could try a rust remover.regards terry
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 4:44pm
thanks terry
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 9:30pm

Prochem also has a blood remover....I don't know what it's called because the label has worn off it's been in my truck so long....

You could also try putting lots of ice cubes on the stained area...get it real cold...then rub out with a cloth....what ever you use COLD WATER is the best, don't steam it out...alittle WD might work, do me a favor and hide the can...don't let the customer see that....lol

remember cold cold cold

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:43pm

I remember I had that problem.........I just burnt the house down to the ground with the body in it.....what else was I supposed to do.....The KleenKuip forum didn't exist back then.

NIGHTRIDER

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:50pm
I wonder if he made out ok???
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 3:12pm

Ted has a product called Blood Away. It's a good product, you could basically kill someone    and maybe get away with it.  

Funny thing about rust remover is that when nothing else works on a stain and as a last resort, sometimes rust works.  Of course that is what I call throwing cation to the wind.

Like Mr. Steamer said Greg, how did you make out 

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 3:59pm
If you happen to know anyone who is a member of ISCT this months PRO Pack contains a section on Cleaning up Blood aand Body fluids. It very in depth.  Just incase anyone wanted to know.
mr. wand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr. wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 11:01pm

KLEEN QUIP HAS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT BLOOD WAY

TEHY ALSO HAVE SOME REAL COLORFULL BOTTLES THAT IF YOU MIX SOME OF THEM YOU CAN GET BLOOD OUT .

Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 7:42pm
I have to agree with replacing that part of the carpet. If there is that much blood in a small area it's doubtfull your gonna get it all out no matter what you do. And on the off chance that you do get it all out it will take you FOREVER to do it. It's a rental andn he doesn't care if there is still some blood in the carpet. What kind of person rents property to someone with blood in the carpet. It's crazy and so is he it sounds like. Tell him to replace the carpet already.
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:18pm
hi its me greg been busy working but i did not take the blood out they used a bissell said it took it out so im going to sell my tm & buy a bisell lol lol lol    thanks for all the help
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:20pm
Can you believe that after all the help we gave you dyna.  Glad you got back to us though, we got some real good advise on your question.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>