Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Who Knows Who Jim Darling Is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Knows Who Jim Darling Is
    Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:46pm

Do any of you so called carpet cleaners even know who Jim Darling is. His name is up there along side of Elliot Trudeau, Wayne Gretsky, Bobby Hull and  Jack The Nightrider

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:56pm
Jack Jims ur Darling.....
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 2:53am
I've seen his name on other bb's if that counts
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 8:32am

Jack - I'm Jim Darling. i am usually what might be referred to as a "lurker" .Since Ted has opened this board up i seem to look at for your comments.

The CSSA cleaning show is in Montreal at the Place Bonaventure April 27, 28. Come on down.

Jim Darling
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:20am
I'm from Montreal too, but I'm just chopped liver
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 1:32pm
You the Chemspec Jim Darling?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 1:41pm
He sure is
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:21pm

Good he's the Chem Spec MAN....now we can set up a group discount with him....

it happens all the time in car forums....

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:36pm
sorry i missed your course in halifax jim, bruce said you were great as always. maybe next time. and to answer your question jim is also an iicrc instructor.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:01pm

Greg

I love visiting the Maritimes - great people. I am going there on Monday for a short visit

Jim Darling
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:05pm
BRUCE WOULD HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM HIS VACTION. HE'LL BE NICE AND TANNED.(LUCKY BUGGER)
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
MAGIC-STEAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC-STEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:21pm

I HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT JIM DARLING DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO OR WHAT HE DOES AT CHEMSPEC, BUT HIS NAME POPS UP ALOT AT SUPPLY STORES. WELCOME MR. DARLING, I'M NEW TOO

WHAT IS BEST TO CLEAN GRAFFITTI FROM BRICK, DO YOU MAKE STUFF FOR THAT.

WHOS THE NIGHTRIDER

Edited by MAGIC-STEAM
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 2:07pm
We do manufacture a product called RX for Spotting Grafiitti remover that we have enjoyed good feedback on. it really depends what it is you are dealing with
Jim Darling
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:34pm

Mr. Jim Darling........I was pleased to see that I got you out of hiding, A man with your knowhow and expertise should never be left on the sidelines......Grab the ball and run with it........One favour........post a topic for all to ponder and respond to........push your products....where else are you going to get FREE advertising like this.....Chemspec is great stuff......but maybe there are those out there that are not convinced.....prove them wrong.  P.S I have to get back to you privately regarding the accoustic ceiling tile cleaner..........Do you remember.........From Guy at Certico

Jack         &n bsp;   NIGHTRIDER  ( Welcome )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>