Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

lee s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:50pm

Hey Doug........This is the Nightrider..................Show me what you got.........what are you made of..........what makes you tick..............give me a demonstration of your wisdom for all to read. 'cause I haven't read anything yet...........stop with the IICRC crap and let's talk carpet and carpet cleaning.........if you have anything to teach me I want to learn and then debate it........we all do.......but if you're going to write long letters use a larger font......my eyes get sore.

NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:05pm

Doug said "even if it comes to drawing pictures"

I've been laughing for 5 minutes

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:58pm

SMALL THINGS FOR SMALL MINDS

NIGHTRIDER

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 7:09pm

I'm curious, where you "anti-education" guys who are clearly such very smart carpet cleaners learned all this vast amount of knowledge that you have at your fingertips ?

Did you just "make it up" or did someone teach you ? If so where you suppose they learned what they passed on to you ? perhaps they "made it up" .

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Tapis Carpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 8:01pm
Harry has a gun better watch out/ he must be one heck of a salesman toteing that thing around
IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 4:58pm
Experience Tony, lots of it, yes, I have made errors but learned from each one, The School of Hard Knocks ain'f for everyone, but it worked well for me!
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12