Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

lee s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lee s
    Posted: 19/March/2004 at 12:57am

Hey let ugly lee talk all he wants nobody is keeking you out buddy.

LET THE TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:22am

Oh oh

Nightrider has found his match

Handsome John could eat you for supper

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 1:19pm
Feel the love?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:22pm

huh?

handsomejohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:18pm
YOU TELL THEM LEE S
BIG OR SMALL I CLEAN THEM ALL
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:34pm
Lee: You seem to be a threat to your fellow board members.  You should use smaller words and sentences so they understand.  Please do not use words like extracrtion and the likes.  Sucks sounds so much more professional.  After all who needs certification or education. All you need to know is how to read the label on the jug.  Why attent a seminar just go to the nearst Rug Doctor rental and get a brochure so you can carry on a discussion with your client.
LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:39pm

AHHHHHHH, life is normal again, Doug is back from vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:43am

Wow doug is in top form...the insults are just flyin....it can only be two things...he had a well deserved rest...or he's sitting on his hand tool...

MAGIC-STEAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC-STEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:58am
after reading all of nightriders posts- even in the jokes there is great wisdom-doug is no match for the nightrider-not even close to being smart like him plus he is very funny
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:05am

DOUG DON'T LET THE UNEDUCATED GET YOU DOWN.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:01am
This forum is filled with the uneducated.
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 10:14am

You got to admit, sitting on his handtool is pretty funny.

Mr. Steamer is the type of guy I would want to be my crew foreman if I ran a 10 crew company doing LDH for $39.95.

Doug is the type I would want if a had a 5 crew company servicing "clientel".

Everyone has there own place.

No need for everyone to take it so friggin personally.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:34am
I am not trying to insult anyone.  If you can't understand or need help I will be glad to explain my opinions even if that involves drawing pictures.  I just like to have a good debate and hear all sides.  I do not brag of my certifications or achievements and do not plan to.  I just want to be exposed to the dark side and how it survives in this ever changing world we live in.  all I have whitnessed so far is people scared of change with the attitude of I would rather fight than change. 
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:54am

There is no dark side...I clean the rich I clean the poor....IICRC is just a get to know the basics class.

LilNiteRidrhood...I disagree with you, I am the man you want to send to your clientel.....clientel pay and really it comes down to you get the service you pay for.  Plus you have to have alittle humor it's good customer service.  Coldfish won't cut it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>