Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Earn More Money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earn More Money
    Posted: 19/April/2005 at 12:47pm

Let me introduce myself. My name is Bert Bulow. I am An Authorized DIRECTV Retailer and I can help you generate more business and additional money for your business.

These days everyone is giving something away for free or half off. Well what I can do is make it so that you can offer your potential customers or existing customers up to 4 rooms of DIRECTV for free simply by using your company. What we do is generate a customer certificate with your company logo on it stating that for using your company, YOU will give them up to 4 rooms of DIRECTV for free. Kinda like Thanks for your business. When the customer calls te toll free number on the certificate we take the call and using the PROMO CODE we tag that customer to you and give you $50.00. We pay you $50.00 for doing nothing more than giving your customer a certificate. We handle the rest.

For mor information please call 866-743-6056 and ask to speak with Bert

www.directsatellitetv.tv is our website. We cover the entire USA so call if interested in making more money

Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2005 at 1:02pm
That's great Bert. However most of the people on this board are Canadian. I don't think that will work for us.
DIRECTV DEALER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2005 at 1:13pm
Well you have a point there. But if they have any relatives in the US or if they come to the US for vacation we can set up their vacation home.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2005 at 12:18am

The problem with your offer DD is the custy  feels pressured into buying more, And that lower our repeat for that custy. Tehy hired us to clean their carpet & upholstery.  Ya see, In this biz you want to build a custy list. The list is GOLD and will keep bringing money in year after year, where your deal is a one timer. For me, It's not worth the $50.

That custy will be worth many 100's or 1000's in our cleaning career. And that's not even mentioning the referrals they bring in.

Got to keep it CC'ing. Don't want to scare them away with other sales.

Very good marketing idea, but it's not for me.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2005 at 5:49am
 good point John L. repeats are the backbone of our bizz.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2005 at 10:54am

John,

You are not trying to sell your customers anything, you are THANKING them for using your company by giving them this FREE gift. I understand if you are not interested but let me give you an example of what I am trying to say.

Carpet company A offers a 4 room cleaning for 100.00

Carpet company B offers a 4 room cleaning for 100.00 and a free gift

which company would you use if both are comparable?

I am offering you a marketing tool, the customer has a choice to accept the Free gift or decline it. YOU simply offer it to them, and if they accept it you profit from it.

You also say that your customer referrals are priceless, I agree, again if you simply clean and leave you will get referrals, but dont you think that if you clean and offer a free gift that it would stir up more conversation when your customer is talking about YOUR company.

These are my thoughts and you have yours, If it is not for you I can understand but I assure you that the companies that do use our program will never stop, we have generated more referrals for them than they did without using us.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2005 at 1:15pm
Bert, I re-read both your post. It makes more sense now that I'm not tired. "Direct TV huh?  OK, I accept your offer. How do i begin???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2005 at 1:39pm

John,

Please email me with your company Logo if you have one, if not I will need you company name. I will create your custom free gift certificate and email it to you for your approval. Once you have approved it I will assign your company a Promo code and you start giving your customers their FREE gift for using your company. Please put Carpet cleaner in the subject of the email so I know where the email came from.

Thanks Bert

bert@directsatellitetv.tv

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 11:18am

John,

I did not receive the Private Message. Please email the info to: bert@directsatellitetv.tv

Thanks Bert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIRECTV DEALER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 2:33pm
Please post any success you have had.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 2:57pm
A great offer here if you are in the USA.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 10:04pm
bert hotmail wont let me into outlook express???
JCOOPER
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 10:50pm
Damn Hotmail
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 10:57pm
JCooper just out of curiosity, how old are you.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>