Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

CRI to promote encapsulation method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRI to promote encapsulation method
    Posted: 20/March/2004 at 2:46pm

I heard from excellent sources that the cri will start to promote encapsulation over steam cleaning.

As in the 70's when the electrolux shampoo method was accepted as cleaning carpets, and then switched to steam because of the residue left from shampoo.

Well encapsulation is exactly like the shampoo system of the 60's  &  70's except the formula of the shampoo changed.

Move over all you truckmounts, shampoo is back.

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Sponsored Links

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:37pm

And this is one of the subjects covered by a member of almost every major committee at the CRI Mr. Carey Mitchell.
Carey Mitchell, will be here in Toronto for an all day seminar on carpet maintenance, IAQ and carpet in schools. April 21 at York Conference Centre.

$59.00 includes lunch and snacks. A Floorcovering Institute of Ontario presentation.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:20pm

LeeS......this is Nightrider......Prince posted this topic and I told you that I was Prince, and now everybody knows. I also told you in another post to tell me how much the LUNCH and SNACKS cost and I will see if he is worth the difference. You are not goping to suck $ 60.00 out of people and then give a slice of pizza and a Granolla Bar.....That's BULLsh*t. It's OUR money and I want to know where it's going.......Whatever this guy knows I already know........That's why I posted this topic...........'Cause I PRINCE and NIGHTRIDER are both of the same.

Jack= Prince= NIGHTRIDER

PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:22pm

See LeeS.....now I'm PRINCE........How much is the lunch and snacks.

Jack=Prince= NIGHTRIDER

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:52pm

Boy you are a friggin goof.

As a matter of fact, now you've gone too far.

Carey Mitchell is one of the most sought after speakers on carpet issues in the world.

$59.00 is a song.

Believe it or not, some people might believe your lunacy.

I refuse to be beliitled by you, you f**king asshole. Get it?

Ted, when you read this you got my cellnumber you can call me. 

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:07pm

actually we all have your number LeeS it's on your web site....

people feel that they've been cheated, we just want to hold someone accountable.

Ted I think you have to shut this forum down, or kick us trouble makers out. 

There is no love here we are competitor, and thats what we do compete.

you've got a lot of Alpha males here and they are all on top of their game.

I'll stop posting my opinions when...

*I get kicked off

*I die

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:16pm

LeeS.....you're a freak (in) cry baby......I have your cell too...I'll call you....This is a free country and I can express my opinions as much as I like. YOU are asking Me ( US ) for money on a public forum and offering a speaker lunch and a snack. I want to know beforhand what the lunch is as well as the snack so that I can have the option to accept or refuse.    IT"S MY MONEY and you or Carey will get if I agree. Like I told you I already know what he knows and all he is going to say I WILL TELL ALL THAT WANT TO KNOW FOR FREE.

NIGHTRIDER 

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:41pm

I've yet to go to a seminar that was FREE,carpet realated or not.

You pay more for a seminar that doesn't supply a glass of water never mind anything else.

You guys talk about all the money you make yet...........................

YOU'RE TOO CHEAP TO SPEND $60 ON A SEMINAR.

You guys are     PATHETIC.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:55pm

you totally miss the point......what's for lunch and what is the snack that's what I want to know.......I've been to many inhouse company and government meeting and seminars....they say $ 60.00 Fee......... and Free coffee And freshments will be offered alond with  donuts& pasteries, and asst. sandwiches & pizza.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S FOR LUNCH AND WHAT IS THE SNACK......IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

Don't take my money and throw me a celery stick to chew on....has nothing to do if you're rich or poor.

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 12:43am
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply