Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

IT’S BEEN REAL FUN................BUT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IT’S BEEN REAL FUN................BUT
    Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:33pm

i HEARD IT SAID ONCE THAT ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.........AND THIS IS  IT. ALTHOUGH I REALLY LIKED GETTING UNDER EVERYBODY SKIN, I HAVE TO STOP NOW. JIM DARLING IS A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE MAN AND TED WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO HELP YOU, I ( NIGHTRIDER ) WILL ONLY TURN EVERYTHING INTO A JOKE......AND TO BE HONEST..... MOST OF YOU ARE JUST A JOKE, THERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS LIKE THE GENERAL LEE,  THE PADMAN, AND PROBABLY DOUG AS WELL, MR STEAMER PROBABLY DOES GOOD WORK TOO, IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.........TO ALL THE REST GOOD LUCK IN YOUR CAREER.  BUSINESS COMES FIRST AND I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR NOW. ITS BEEN FUN, SO I HANG UP MY GUNS AND RETIRE THE NAME OF NIGHTRIDER

JACK      AKA         &nb sp; NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:35pm
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:43pm

Y'all can have your boring forum back.....when a man has his own Ideals and he voices them against the norm, he's shot down....called stupid.  Nightrider always replies and backs up what he says....Padman is another man I repect. He tells it as it is....

some of you just want to be little the carpet cleaner....just because you spent a few weekends taking or teaching some classes....

If Jack goes I go to ......I hope you like reading the same old stail post

Thanxxx Jack for the best 12 days of forum I've ever had...

I don't think I have laughed like this in a long time....

cheers man

Mr. Steamer Crappy Carpet Cleaner

Marty S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 7:57am

Heck ... I just GOT HERE, and it sounds like the only person here I could learn to appreciate is leaving.

Oh, well.  I can take up the slack!

Porky

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 3:55pm

I hate to think I was nothing but a Joke.

It's bad enough that my Night in Shinning Armour has left the building he also took his Right Hand Man with him. Hope we can talk again guys!!

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 5:03pm

See what you did PorkButt? Ya just get here and my buddy leaves, thanks alot, you can't keep up with the NightRider!

Jack, we hope you visit regularly, you have been more fun than most!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply