Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

150 a month for advertising.what works?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 150 a month for advertising.what works?
    Posted: 27/May/2005 at 1:07am
whats up?this is not a joke question.what will work better that sunday paper for 120 a month?
JCOOPER
Sponsored Links

Rick/Magic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 10:44am
try direct mail, jcooper...it's been my experence that seems to work better than anything else I tried...it will be more expensive than the 120 per month, but you only have to use it about every 3-4 months (season changes)...look in the phone book under direct mail or advertising...you should find at least 3-4 different companies...they can target the areas that you want to do business in and they will do all the printing and mailing for you for about 3-5 cents per piece, depending on how many...
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 10:47am

I hire a guy to carry a sandwich board around town

N1

JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 2:22pm
stop eating sandwitches...n1
JCOOPER
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 2:29am

How many times you gona ask that question ????????? This unit will keep you busier than any other marketing method..... I keep telling you guys and you guys keep asking... How do i get more jobs... It's a NO BRAINER.......Plenty of dirty's out their...

2 lines = 2000 calls a day..... Get 2 units.... 4 lines = 4000 calls a day....YOU WILL STAY BUSY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... recoupe you investment in a week or 2......

I managed a Co. with 16 lines going out everyday and grossing $100,000 a month... Another guy i know has 6 lines and grosses $25,000 month........

http://www.lawicka.com/

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 6:35am
John sometimes when it comes to Cooper it's like beating your head against the wall.   Listen up man.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 12:40pm

well, i guess i should spend more time posting about stupid crap that has nothing to do with carpet cleaning.sorry!

adwa, do you use the phone system hes talking about?

JCOOPER
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 1:13pm

Point well taken Cooper.  

We can not use that phone system in Canada.....it is illegal.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 2:48pm

adwa,what do you think about it(phone thing)?im sure its a lot of $$$$.

do you like people you dont know calling you?i like hanging up on them.if it works who cares.i want the money...

im just in the sunday paper right now.thats about all i can spend.

paper sucks!flyers suck!internet sucks...

JCOOPER
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 3:03pm

JCOOPER isn't from Canada.....but i'm posting stupid crap....Only been doing this stupid crap for over 20yrs....

When you have over 20k custys on your list and growing.. then I'll take some of your advice......Till then i will post stupid crap.......

If you could Experience the excitement that marketing unit would bring you....and all the jobs... and all that money$$$$$$$

BUT THIS IS A STUPID CRAP POST SO DON'T LISTEN....

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 3:14pm

How would adwa know.??? she never used one.. I have.. It works...

NO RISK -- NO GAIN... The phone was made for communication... Then we get these a-holes who don't like ppl calling them... You don't want to clean for them especially if they complain about a little thing as the phone ringing GEEZZZ !!!!!! If you leave the carpet to wet or miss a spot... look out ... they will call you constantly and give you a bad name.......

I'm scared to call people... They might get mad at me... Sounds like a child saying that.....NOBODY CARES ! ! ! ! GO MAKE $$$$$...

What's this world coming to??????????????

Cost is around $2000-$2500... Big deal....

Just trying to help.....But it's all STUPID CRAP TO YOU.....

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2005 at 3:15pm

Take John's advise JCooper

Everybody hates telephone solicitors.........and yet it is one of the most effective way of getting peoples attention quickly.  This system we have for sale is Illegal in the province of Ontario and maybe in certain States....I am not sure.  This system will call hundreds of people per day and will record their incoming messages for you to listen to at your convenience. Check it out under used equipment on our home page.

JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2005 at 1:22pm

John L take a deep breath!relax.

no one said your posts are stupid crap.

adwa said QUOTE=Adwa]John sometimes when it comes to Cooper it's like beating your head against the wall.

i ask a lot of questions(sometimes the same one).Point is john i was talking to her.

JCOOPER
JCOOPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCOOPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2005 at 1:25pm
ALSO JOHN L YOUR POST IS ABOUT CARPET CLEANING.SO ITS NOT STUPID CRAP!
JCOOPER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>