Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Need Fresh Posts apply with in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Fresh Posts apply with in
    Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:44pm

Damn man one guy leaves and the whole forum goes to hell...I've been watching on the side lines for the last two days, and nothing is going on...no one typing nothing...

see when we all baaa baaa...it's no fun...I was checking this forum 3, 4, 5 times aday...just to see the replies....

the post where just kicking...

throw up a topic, I'll reply to it...lol

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 8:33pm

Appearing two weeks ago the Howard Stern of Carpet Cleaning Night Rider (Adwa's favorite man) rode into the Kleen Kuip web discussion board.

For better or for worse he entertained, educated, impersonated and kept every one on their toes laughing or invoking other emotions.

Unfortunately  he seriously insulted a few along the way. He definitely was the most diverse controversial customer I have ever had. He especially came down hard on the IICRC as did a few others with their opinions and gave us all much food for thought.

As much as IICRC members came to the rescue of the organization and so they should, I did not see one upper management come in and offer any form of defense.

From my perspective the whole thing fell into the 20% to 80% formula that seems to rule the world. My survey from my e-mails, phone calls and posts, show me that 20% despised Night Rider and never want him back and 80% are screaming for his return.

My personal feeling is that he was just playing with our heads and to the 20% it got out of control.

Since I am speaking personally I have to say what I got out of all this IICRC negativity is that the IICRC should be thinking Marketing, Marketing Marketing for survival.

Modern carpets and modern chemistry and modern equipment has made the cleaning portion of our business easier and easier this industry needs professional marketing.

Nightrider is coming to your city soon

Edited by Carpetologist
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 8:40pm

NightRider fought hard, spoke loudly and often quite obnoxiously, but you know what? He was a real gentleman on the phone when he called.

So often people who are "out there" a bit are banned, trust me, he is GOOD for this bbs. The BEST way to education is CONTROVERY, we have seen it time and time again, passionately defending ones position or belief about cleaning, procedures, chems, prices etc, is where ALL learn.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

Since I am speaking personally I have to say what I got out of all this IICRC negativity is that the IICRC should be thinking Marketing, Marketing Marketing for survival.

Modern carpets and modern chemistry and modern equipment has made the cleaning portion of our business easier and easier this industry needs professional marketing.

Darn gosh Ted I couldn't have said it better myself...like Randy from American Idol would say "I'M FEELIN YOU DOG"

nightrider. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 11:50pm

Oh my Ted  I didn't think you'd do me like that after our little meeting I decided I was going to be a good boy, or just buy you out and run the show the way I want to...and the answer is yes ...I've done it more than once in my carpet cleaning truck.

nightrider rides again, and again, and again

nightrider. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 7:22pm
TRUTHFULLY A LOT OF BIG COMPANIES ARE STEPPING AWAY FROM THE IICRC PROGRAMS, AND RUNNING THEIR OWN IN HOUSE CERTIFICATION BECAUSE IT PROMOTES HANDS ON. OWNERS REALIZE THAT IICRC DOESN'T REALLY TRAIN THEIR STAFF, AND MORE TRAINING IS NEEDED FOR EVERYDAY WORK.  SOMEONE WHO HAS JUST PASSED THE IICRC COURSE AND HAS NO CLEANING EXPERIENCE IS MORE LIKELY TO RUIN CUSTOMERS GOODS.  COMPANIES THAT DO HIGH VOLUME LIKE SEARS ARE PUTTING IN PLACE THEIR OWN CERTIFICATION, WHERE THE STUDENT WILL CLEAN IN CLASS, MANY DIFFERENT CARPETS AND FABRICS TO GET THE HANDS ON FOR THE EVERYDAY GRIND.
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:47pm

The above post is so much bull I can smell it through the computer.

The big companies actually have their own in house classes. Which are also IICRC certification classes.

Name one whose isn't.

There may be one somewhere but they aren't common.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:56pm
No this is 100% true...and Yes he's right it's Sears....The IICRC is too costy and really gives no training(hands-on) they are running the classes much cheaper. and no dues
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:45pm

Still  qualify as IICRC certification classes.

I don't know why you have Ralph teaching so many of the classes.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:48pm
hey you know Ralph ...lol...he's doing it cheaper...lol ...it's not IICRC affiliated
 Post Reply Post Reply