Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HAPPY HOLIDAY CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY HOLIDAY CANADA
    Posted: 01/July/2005 at 8:17pm

Oh one more thing

Does the Queen still own your country

N1

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2005 at 8:59pm

She might, but our government camouflaged it by giving us a new flag, on the other hand it's a know fact that the Bin Laden family does own the United States among other know terrorist and dictators throughout the world, and Bush doesn't even take the time or effort to camouflage the effects of the truth......WHY.......'cause the American people eat and digest all kinds of crap that is handed out to them on a plate of lies and deception, and candy coat it with the singing of The Star Spangled Banner as top officials hold secret meetings with terrosist insurgents, and fly the Bin Laden family out of the States hours after 911.

Hope that answers your question about the Queen.

Nightrider

N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2005 at 11:03pm

your parole officer is calling

N1

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2005 at 7:11am
I think you answered that question very well Jack.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2005 at 6:47pm

I feel bad when I am forced to belittle the dull and ignorant, but sometimes lifetime fools like N-1 need a little encouragement to better educate themselves to fit into our society. Even mentally challenged ( retarded ) peole like N-1 deserve some attention, unfortunately the only attention he gets is negitive.

Nightrider

Banana Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana  Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2005 at 7:28pm
Good one  NR
Show me your banana, and I'll show you where to stick it
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2005 at 11:15pm

having problems with the RCMP

N1

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2005 at 11:25pm
Nightrider you are a fooken a--hole.

Waldo The Golden Wand 
I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 3:39am

Waldo the Moron has joined the site to amuze us with his creative spelling . What's up Waldo, your wife threw you out of bed. so you come to Kleenkuip for comfort and to blow off a little frustration

Nightrider

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 9:46am

I quit making insults about you stupid Kanadians.  Then you make your stupid Bin Laden post.  You probably enjoyed what Bin Laden did to our country.   You took your post too far.  Are you one of the Kanadians on Bin Laden's payroll?

Waldo The Golden Wand 

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 10:35am

The truth is the truth, the States harbour the Bin Laden family not Canada. The Bin Laden family is Bush's friend and you welcome their money in your banks. Waldo , you are the stupid one who lives your life with blinders on.

The Bush-Bin Laden Money Connection

"Former President George Bush met with King Fahd, right, on a trip to Saudi Arabia last year as part of his work for the Carlyle Group." (NYT, 3/5/01)

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 12:15pm

Another stupid post Jackie.   We protect you pussies.  Do you house terrorists in your home?  Probably.  From your above posts Bin Laden has probably funded some of the money you have in your account. 

Waldo The Golden Wand

PS-I do not see Bin Laden in the above pic.  You are such an idiot.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 3:15pm
Waldo; are you really that dumb? The Bush's involvement with the Bin Ladens goes back decades, including having them over to the Bushes ranch. Only you and a few million more Americans don't seem to see it.

See no evil,

Hear no evil,
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2005 at 4:14pm

Bush Senior is Bin Laddens father...

almost like star wars isn't it

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>