Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dirty Water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dirty Water
    Posted: 23/March/2004 at 10:25pm

This is a touchy subject for a lot of people.....if you run truckmount where do you dump that dirty water????

Do you have a disposal tank...where you pay to have it taken away??

Do you just dump it on the drive way??

what do you do with it....?

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2004 at 10:27pm
You get a pumpout and pump it down a toilet or dump back at the shop.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 2:40pm

I usually dump at the car wash but....sometimes if we are full half way through and we have to go to another job I dump on the side of the road.

I know about the fine and all that but sometimes when you got to go, you got to go.....

what do you do, Mr. Steamer?

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 2:42pm
I'll never tell.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 2:42pm

There is a sani dump at the gas station where I buy my gas.

Deal is if I buy my gas there the Sanidump is FREE

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Steaminpile Steaminpile wrote:

There is a sani dump at the gas station where I buy my gas.

Deal is if I buy my gas there the Sanidump is FREE

well what if you're on the other side of the city at a job and your dump tank is full? Do you go all the way back to the gas station in your area before you go to the next call? Or do you have the time to go to the telephone booth to look up the nearest sanidump station in that area? Because i believe when you gotta you go you gotta go.

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 3:48pm

You can get fined for dumping on the street.....but there is no way in hell I'm gonna leave the job and go dump at a sani dump........I got one word for you...

SWISHHHHHHHHHHH

nightrider. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 4:08pm

Have you seen the size of my rig. my dump tank is a 3 bedroom flat in japan, aslong as you have a good lint kit let it fly.  Back in the 60's hell do you think we wasted that good dump water,  it was good for a few loads of laundry, I'd use it to wash the walls and after I was finished I could still get a car wash out of it.  In this day and age we talk about sani dump.  BIG waste of time...WHY??? beacause

nightrider aka Jack form montreal said so!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 4:35pm

Hey Knock it off, who ever you are.

If there is one thing I know about

Nightrider is that he can SPELL!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 4:38pm
how could you stay this to your KNIGHT IN ARMOR it's been a long and stressful week
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 4:45pm
who do you think your fooling.....cheap nightrider knock off.....
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 5:29pm

Mr. Steamer really look at this guys posts, the style of the Nightrider has changed and this is not the  Jack we all got to know.

Let me know what you think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 7:02pm
it's me Gloria...I mean adwa...lol
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2004 at 8:47pm

There are sani dumps all over the place

my city isn't all that big

I know where all the sani dumps are and I'm NOT too cheap to use them.

I also know that my customers would rather that I leave for 15 minutes than have me dump skank down their street.

I'm considering a pump out though

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>