Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

ARE WE ALL SERVANTS...OR CARPET CLEANERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

You see General, you are living in denial, we all serve something to someone.

Some of us serve hotdogs, others serve hambergers, others still are sex slaves and serve who ever they can.

Those who work for the government are on unemployment.

You as a inflatable doll serve the pervert who bought you and are a slave to him as he owns you to generate an income.

General Lee , you can put your own spin on it all you want, the bottom line is you bite her nipple, she will fly away  and you are on your own..

Nightrider

Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 10:34pm

I think Doug is getting lonely 'cause nobody is paying any attention to him in his section of this site. It is now the Nightrider & Kenny show.

Doug............YOU'RE  FIRED

NIGHTRIDER

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 11:01pm

Hold on for a friggin minute, I said I'm a servant of the cause. This is much bigger than any individual.

I live in the belief that what goes around comes around.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Hold on for a friggin minute, I said I'm a servant of the cause. This is much bigger than any individual.

I live in the belief that what goes around comes around.

We can only hope that's true

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 12:00am

So do I Lee.......that's why I'm scared to death.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 12:09am

That's simple physics general...........when it comes around is the optimal question, strangely enough time has no end therefore has no beginning.

We were all born a servant to someone and something, and our fathers before us and their fathers before them.

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 12:26am

NR,

You are the philosopher king

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 12:32am

I think the word servant is making everybody's hair on their necks stand up........it implies that we are humbling or self's.......a better word would get a better response to what you are saying.

It is how we are rewarded that keeps us in the profession that we chose.  I'm sure most of us have had a job that we did not like......probbably because you were not rewarded adequately to feel that you had accomplished any gratification of self worth......it is jobs like that....that we become slaves and no longer servants.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 1:11am

The word SERVANT is the proper word, those who are realistic and face truth can accept it .............those who think their crap doesn't stink reject it

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 1:25am
I always have considered myself lucky to be in a job that I like to do.......so I am my customers humble servant.   May I help You.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 1:46am

There you go,............. Adwa figures out yet another one of Nightriders mysteries.

It was never about being a servant, it was all about serving people who encourage us to be good at what we do and earn our daily bread.

It's about taking a dirty carpet and making it look new again, or a rusted out car and refirbishing it to it's glory days when it was introduced to buyers in the showroom.

The man I had this discussion with was no other than

MR. ED  VALENTINE

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2005 at 7:51am
Nightrider: I thought you were cloned??
Just My opinion
Cinnamon Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2005 at 4:44am
I heard of Ed. Valentine, I think he makes a portable machine, correct me if I am wrong
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/July/2005 at 6:49am

I believe Bob Dylan sings that song very well...no matter what you are... a judge.. a lawyer.. a banker.. a cop.. a player.. we ALL have to "serve somebody"....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>