Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

ARE WE ALL SERVANTS...OR CARPET CLEANERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE WE ALL SERVANTS...OR CARPET CLEANERS
    Posted: 08/July/2005 at 5:32pm

I was speaking to someone over the phone today who is considered by many a leader in this industry, well respected, and an accomplished businessman. For all those who want to know, he is an American.

We were talking about the cleaning industry and why people like us get hooked, his answer was simple yet complex and may be somewhat disturbing to some of you.

Among other facets the one that stood out was the idea that we may all be all servants to those who employ our service and that we like to serve our customers by applying our skills to do the best job possible and beckon for their approval and remuneration.

Can it be possible that we are all secretly submissive to the point that we do not even realize our actions as taking on the role of a common servant for our customers only to rejoice in the joy of being complimented of our deeds, grab our cash and prance along to win over yet another happy master.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 6:59pm
bull we get paid for it.... I work for the green... not the customer..lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 7:24pm
Absolutly true Jack, but most will not admit it. We all work for our customer even thou we don't like to think of it in those terms.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 7:34pm

NO  YOU  DON"T  STEAMER !!!!! You are a servant to your own business, and serve the customer as your master. The customer simply holds the trophy when the work is completed and done well.

The Greenback of which you speak, is the trophy of which I speak.

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 7:49pm
Right you are Jack!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:18pm
I solved that problem I work for little or nothing? Usually nothing. I am looking for non profit status on my income tax.
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:22pm
So you work just to impress your customers with your work then Doug? Commendable or do you have other motives than driving yourself to the poorhouse and gaining non-profit status?
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:26pm

I have been working Non profit for many years now............I make sure the government doesn't profit from my hard work

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:32pm
Gee Jack, that is how I run my non-Profit company as well. But in addition to the government, I have to make sure certain other people dont benefit from all my hard work either. They shall go un-named.
Cinnamon Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:46pm
You 2 guys ( Nightrider & Superglide ken ) are truely intellegent, plus you make me laugh........I love reading all your posts
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:58pm

Me a servant??

Don't think so.

I don't believe Steamer is either.

If I had Doug's money and toys I'd retire.

If I lived in Montreal I'd eat at a restaurant every night.

I'm a servant to the cause, not to any individual.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 9:21pm

You see General, you are living in denial, we all serve someone or something.

Some of us serve God, others serve Money, others still are slaves and serve Food.

Those who work for the government are called Civil Servants.

You as a carpet cleaner serve the customer and are a slave to your own efforts to generate an income.

General Lee , you can put your own spin on it all you want, the bottom line is you are a servant to your own existance or demise.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 9:53pm
You 2 gays ( Nightrider & Superglide ken ) are truely idots, plus you make me sick........I am bored reading all your posts
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 10:00pm

Me a servant??

Don't think so.

I  believe Steamer is gay.

If I had Doug's money and toys I'd be broke.

If I lived in Montreal I'd work in a restaurant every night as a server to any individual who would put up with me.

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>