Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Jim Martin Tucson, AZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jim Martin Tucson, AZ
    Posted: 27/July/2005 at 5:21pm
Hello all My name is Jim Martin I live in tucson AZ. I am the owner operator of my company called Beyond Clean. I have been in this for 3 years now and I love it. Hope to get to know all of you
Thanks
Jim Martin
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 5:46pm

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum.........I like your company name........I haven't heard that before it's refreshing..........so how beyond the clean do you go.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Jim Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 6:04pm
As far as it can take me
Jim Martin
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 9:57pm

Jim

I also welcome you to this site.  If you have made it three years in this business, then consider yourself a professional.

Hope you enjoy our forum and receive information that will help you in the future.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2005 at 8:46pm
Don't forget to order your Free set of SuperLip Ultra teflon glides I offer to all posters to this site, Jim. (Well, not all. I have a few bashers here that wont get any. LOL)

Just email me what type of wand you use and your shipping address.

SGK
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply