Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pic�s of your Rig/Tools....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 11:00am

Bravo has a AquaTech PTO dirven truckmount.   I also have a Royal and a RX20.  I run SuperLips on a 11 wand.  Truck has hose and solution real and rack system. It runs at 195 degrees and is 2 wand capable.  http://aquatechtruckmounts.com/ 

http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

DANDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 11:26pm

NICE JOB BRAVO!!!!!! SURE IS AN EYECATCHER! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS??

DAN

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 11:46pm

pssst don't tell anyone - especially my customers...... I've been in business for 2 months - previous experience 2 weeks. 

I bought all my gear used.  Truck was 1 year old 1500 hours, old Rx that I rebuilt. 

But I am now certified dangerous. Just completed the IICRC Carpet Tech Course and next week I am taking the IICRC Upholstery next week - then I will be twice as dangerous.

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 11:59pm

The graphics colors were very specifically pantone color referenced and that doubled the price you could get it done for other wise. This cost 1200 Canadian including the rear window see through film.  If you went with similar colors the job would have cost about 650.  This is in Victoria BC.  The vinyl lettering business is very competitive.  Beware, not all vinyl is the same quality.  The stuff I used was 3M and coated.  Cheap stuff fades or curls.

The graphic artist I used is available an I would hightly recogmend him.  He has designed a complete package for me including other items such as flyers ( I had an earlier company do a flyer for me and it was terrible) and other stuff.  Uniforms etc.   Our website will be up soon. 

Thanks for your compliments!

The graphics guy is Tom Spetter and his website is www.cyandesign.ca

He can do the graphis for you and send it to your sign people by e-mail attachement.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 1:24am

Goodluck on your new venture.....

If you truly believe that your job is exciting and interesting and that you are helping people by providing a brighter, cleaner enviornment in which they can live and work . . . you will have a bright,, exciting future..

You need the CC'ing, upholstery, oriental rug cleaning manual...

Do you have it.??? I have posted the link...

If not pm me.........You will love it....

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 8:31am
Good Luck Pile diver in your new business........there's not many people that can start out.........high end like you have.  The Aqua tech TM looks something like the Cleanco..........don't you think???
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 11:40am

Adwa, your right it does look like a Cleanco.  Each unit comes from a separate manufacturer.  The Cleanco is made near Edmonton and the AquaTech is made in Kelowna.  Interestingly the parent company is called Esteem.  Esteem owns Janitors Warehouse, Fibreclean, Aquatech and Cleanco.

If you compare the Cleanco to an Aquatech an Aquatech needs to have a seat removed to do some more serious work on them.  For regular maintenance it is not to hard to do and seats do not have to be removed. 

Aquatech was a small family owned plant up untill a couple of years ago when it was purchased by Esteem.  In earlier years of Aquatech there were manufactureing inconsistances associated with smaller product runs and parts not being the same on each other model to model.  This problem was overcome because the previous owners (now manager) took care to make sure faults were corrected on any Aquatech.  The present manager of Aquatech is the previous owner and he making sure that everyone who has a Aquatech is taken care of. 

When I bought the unit in December I took it back to the Aquatech plant and the Aquatech manager, who personally built the unit in 2003 also went through the unit and fixed all the bugs it had, which by the way were not factory faults but incorrect attempts at maintenance and repairs.  I have no problems with this truck.    

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 12:40pm
Pildiver...........don't I feel silly.........I should have known that.......considering I work for Ted and we are an Esteem distributor.   Ted will have a good laugh when he gets back to the office.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2006 at 1:54am

Aquatech's are nice to work with,,,I like the HUGE lint basket and chem racks built onto the machine

and they run hotter than a Cleanco for thousands less

If I were to buy another PTO it would be an Aquatech

A.K.A.
Andy
TMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2006 at 4:52pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2006 at 5:29pm
A white van with red lettering.... Big deal... Open the darn doors....
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2006 at 8:57pm
Lookin good man...You have mucho invested in that rig..
danmarck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danmarck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2006 at 1:09am
What are the new ones running theses days with the 1,2,3,
package like yours??
Here to help you grow your business!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2006 at 3:38am

Butler's are nice.. and expensive.. Not classified as the "fire breathing carpet cleaning MONSTER".. But from what i hear.. very dependable..

You have to run your van motor.. that's what i dislike.. eat's more gas.. van motor need repair's more often..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>