Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pic�s of your Rig/Tools....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:25pm
Hey Cappy, nice truck. Tell me is it worth it to have a Vortex. Are you a 1 truck guy?

Edited by pilediver - 21/January/2007 at 5:25pm
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:26pm
I only see a red x.

SGG's trucks are nice. Just what I expected

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:28pm
SGG actually has 4 trucks but just in case you didn't see the 4th one here it is.

Edited by pilediver - 21/January/2007 at 5:35pm
captaincarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:30pm
    1 truck for now, my partner and I will split to 2 trucks when we have enough work to justify it.And yes we will both have trained assistants when we split up. Its not worth the truck unless you dual wand as much as possible to utilize it to its potential.

Its NOT a Vortex.. its an AERO TECH
hotter & cheaper and as I understand it more vacuum than the 7000 hat blower as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:33pm
    I posted too large a picture it will take time to load, or right click on the X and click view picture.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:48pm
I see it now.

SGG's 4th truck is nice. Is that the power dry?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:50pm
Yes and notice the sticker on the side of SGG's door - Dries in seconds!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:54pm
    Between the use of the powerful blower, glides, and airpath airmovers our carpets take 10-15 min. on average to be dry to the touch.
Customers seem to be very appreciative of the fast dry times.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 5:59pm
Cappy we were making fun of SGG not you. Sorry for calling your AT a V. I want one of those airpaths. I would like to have an AT but as a single o/o it probably is not worth it. My next big thing is a rug plant.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

Yes and notice the sticker on the side of SGG's door - Dries in seconds!

I see that. What a great promotion

The STD Meter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 7:49pm
    I agree as as single O/O the AT or V may be overkill.
Because we do at least 30% of our work running dual wands I feel we are using the machine at somewhat more of its potential, we hope to be running dual even more as we get bussier.
The WOW factor from the machine and the incredible dry times have made it easier to get the referals going in the new business. We carry 2 airpath's ,2 high velocity air movers, and 15 regular air movers on the truck at all times so we never run out of drying equipment.
We also put the business card holders on the sides of the truck to help capture the walk- ups that we miss while inside the home.(see picture) I made it smaller this time...

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 9:52pm
Nice truck

The STD Meter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 10:15pm
    Thanks, we love it, we've had it for a little over 6 months now and is sure makes life easier!
here is a pic thru the back doors:

The black blower shelf on upper left goes the entire length of the box.The shiney Stainless blower shelf came from Aero Tech. There is a row of blowers behind the airpaths as well on the floor secured with E- track & strap.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 10:59pm
I want one!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>