Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pic�s of your Rig/Tools....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 21>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2007 at 11:30pm
Just get yourself $80,000 and you can have one

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

captaincarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 8:01am
    They do cost money, but if you can work them in such a manner as to increase your production by just 20%, then they more than pay for themselves. Give me a truck that pays for itself,is built to last, and really impresses the customer ( more referals & walk-ups )and I'll buy it! (oops I already did) IMHO

And its CRI aproved too

AND only 72,000.oo you must be thinking of the V

Edited by captaincarpet - 30/January/2007 at 10:22pm
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2007 at 11:40pm
I bet you can't fathom spending 50k on a Cadillac or a Mercedes either yet lots do.

Personally I don't think I will ever want to drive a Hyundai if you get my drift.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2007 at 11:51pm
I get your drift Bob
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2007 at 12:05am
That Thang fella sure is smart

The STD Meter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2007 at 6:29am
    I bet your 2000 dollar POS rocks too... dries in weeks right? And you charge what 6.95 per house?
I get 40 cents per sq. ft. for our BASIC package, and the carpets are dry to the touch before we leave the customers home, We run dual wands on about 30% of the residential work, and on ALL commercial work....
It is all what you want to do, I want to give my customers the most amazing experience in carpet cleaning they can get.
I have almost 30 years in this business, am an IICRC Master,Certified Firm, CRI Gold Equipment, and my work reflects this.What does your work and equipment say about you ?
Its all about choices and this is the way I choose to do business, to each their own....
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2007 at 8:37pm

Edited by bryan - 12/April/2007 at 8:42pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2007 at 11:17pm
In response to your post....
#1. Get your facts straight, $72,000.00 for an AeroTech.
I have a question, when is buying the best ever a waste of money?
#2.You dry clean with a hot water extraction truck mount?
looks like a HWE machine to me....( do you know what process you utilize?)
My truck uses hot water extraction with dry times that are better than most dry cleaners, but it is HWE not "dry cleaning".
#3. $200 average ticket is only 500 sq. ft. here... we solicit homes priced from 300,000.00 and up and the average job is over 1,000 sq. ft. for each floor in most of the homes around Atlanta.
#4. yes a month or 2...for the classes... How many have you attended? How many years experience do you have?
All I know from your profile is you don't seem capable of filling out a simple form... and from your post you think you dry clean with a HWE truckmount lol lol lol

Thomas Cermak
Dries In Minutes LLC

IICRC Master Textile Cleaner
IICRC JWRT
IICRC Certified Firm
ASCR Certified Restoration Technician
LMCCA Member
CRI GOLD Machine
29 + years in this profession and going strong and proud of it!

Edited by captaincarpet - 12/April/2007 at 11:42pm
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:09am
Bryan is that the diesel 860? Tell me about your experience setting it up and how it runs. Gallons per hour? How is it dealing with ACE.

I am looking at puting and ACE in a box truck with a GMC W3500 cabover.

Edited by pilediver - 13/April/2007 at 12:12am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:14am
From your latest post I can see that you must be a well educated person to use such a colorful vocabulary!
#1. I never claimed to be your "buddy"
#2. Why are you interested in the size of my junk????
#3.You must be proud of those degree's they seem to be serving you so well... you do what for a living? lol
#4.You are the one who bragged about their netting 70 not me lol
#5. Get over yourself... you are a carpet cleaner!
#6. Bring on the coupons... they are EVERYWHERE...you scrub cheap all you want...been there done that...
I DID TALK TO THE EXPERTS ... THEY ALL SAID.....        RAISE YOUR PRICES !!!

I JUST LISTENED...

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:17am
Tom, just realize that not everyone over here is a wingnut just some of us some of the time.
Bob Foster

Edited by pilediver - 13/April/2007 at 12:17am
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:19am
Anybody can get a BA online!      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:22am
Did you ever notice that the people that seem to be the most insecure about their intellectual ability tend to the ones that so quickly blurt out their qualifications?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaincarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2007 at 12:25am
    It is obvious we disagree on many fundamental levels both personally and in our business philosophy, so perhaps we should just agree to disagree and be done with it...I hope you prosper in your business and live a happy life.

TLC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 21>