Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hockey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 10:32pm

Steamer did you see the hit the kid did on TV tonight. It happened last night and it was the American Hockey League.

A player on the Hamilton Bull Dogs swung his stick right at the face of a player on Cleveland. 

Man it was brutal. The guy went into convulsions right on the ice.

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 10:39pm
I saw....do you think he was acting????it look bad but not that bad....well who knows
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 8:40am

Steamer

When you get hit that bad especially in the face you go into shock and there the results of convulsions. This is a naturally reaction and very hard to mimic.

It was inexcusable by watching the tape. There is always two sides of the story. We will have to wait and hear.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 9:19am

it was shocking...it might change the way we play this game..well its already changing...this will just push it a long

GO LEAFS!!! if we can win tonight...I'm glad all the stats have gone down the tube

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 10:33pm

Can you believe the leafs got beaten so bad..... man do you think they can recover???

please leafs go

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2004 at 11:20am

That was a     !OH MY GOD!     kind of game.

The Leafs were not ready from the get go.

I don't mind losing but I hate to be defeated like that.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2004 at 6:36am

Thank you Leafs for a good year.

We may have lost but we saw the best hit in the league by Tucker in years.

!!!!Go Calgary Go!!!!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 11:14pm

Steamer

My son has been trying out for Junior A hockey clubs. He was turned down for one and this was so upsetting for him.

He tried out for another team and out of eighty kids or more he was one of the twenty they want back for a second look. He may not make it at the second tryout but it all doesn't seem to matter to him now.

Being picked for him was enough to boost his confidence for the rest of his life so he says.  Talk about stress, it's more heartbreaking for me to watch his disappointments then I am sure it is for him. Stay tuned I'll let you know what happens.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2004 at 6:50pm
Dam Canada sucks....we can't even bring the cup home
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 6:13am
Adwa... you mean you don't even have one minute to drop a post???
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 7:18am

Steamer I have been reading but haven't had much time to post.

Canada doesn't suck where's your patriotism

Tampa had more talent were as Calgary played with pure heart. I was proud of them.

Remember the Heart  of hockey is still in Canada it doesn't matter in the long run who wins the Cup because we all know our Canadian boys are the majority players in all the leagues.

Canada Rocks

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:51pm

We always seem to be on the losing side... good to see you drop in Adwa a few one liners doesn't hurt....

a few one liners doesn't hurt anyone!!!!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2004 at 10:15pm

Steamer, Canada is going to the finals in the World Cup, this is not written in stone but I can feel it.

Who do you think will be the opposing team, and who do you think will win.

That is if you are following the games?

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2004 at 11:48pm

There is some great talent everywhere Adwa.... I think Canada has the best chance... Lots of success with Canadian hockey.. we are just on a roll and I like it.....

poor USA...lol even though they did win tonight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>