Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Food for thought

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Food for thought
    Posted: 31/March/2004 at 12:03am

As by now you should know that Stanley is Mr. Steamer(thank you Tapis Carpet), and I apologize for all the F-bombs that where dropped here in the forum.  I totally agree Mr. Steamer should be kicked,  It's just I can't help it if I'm being called a Liar.

Yes I do work for Sears at 35-45%, I also do work for Service master at 45% across the board,  Home Depot 45% and a Cleaning firm called Grand Mothers Touch 100%, and Daniels Town Houses in Mississauga 100%. Plus My own calls for BMT INC.(which is my company)Here I keep the Top Indian Real estate lady for Century 21 and all her friends happy

I do most my work for Sears it's my primary employer and on any given day I have 6 jobs easy......I'm a sub I can't do the splash and dash, I can't afford it, all jobs have to be done properly or they just give the money back and I DON'T GET PAID. 

So you say "he only makes a percentage"......but Sears Jobs are fat, my two trucks are 2 of four.  I get to talk to a lot of people....they call Sears cause they don't know who to call, plus we have "if your not satisfied you get your money back"  If you wreck a carpet as a sub you pay for it.

Thats why you do the best you can with a stain.....I explain that it might not come out.....I don't use any harsh chemicals....I show them every stain.......I keep the customer involved....once they see that you've tried they are happy

So this basically outs me, my personal identity has been exposed, we all need to relax and stop trying to knock down the other guy.....no matter how exciting it makes the forum.

I'll give personal apologies to any who request them... Lee and Doug and Ted and Adwa and even Nightrider I'm sorry that I've have offended you people, I'll work hard in up coming post  not to step on any toes.

So lets get back to the business of talking carpet! and upholstery care!

Mr. StanleySteamer Carpet Cleaner

People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:17am

Uh-huh

Wish you luck.

This forum is supposed to be about sharing, that may include ideas you choose not to incorporate to your systems.

But you see you have systems, others are trying to develop theirs'.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:20am
no forgiveness..no hug no handshake....lol awwww
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 7:53pm

Stanley I believe with a bit more open mindedness you would be great.

You are so full of anger and jealousy I actually feel sorry for ya.

I have met many techs like you over the years.  Some take your route and stay grumpy, some relax and aren't so defensive and end up  golfing or fishing more.

I have had it with the rat race and am lucky enough to have made a company that runs itself and  that allows me to study and do volunteer work most of the day, its a passion and its fun. Why work so hard? You can earn more and work less.

You obviously have the gumption.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 8:02pm

well my problem is I don't trust anyone to do a call for me.  and I love to work. Going into peoples homes you get so see how the riches of rich lives, and the poorest of poor. plus you get great decorating Ideas  my wife still can't figure out where I get these great Ideas from.

anger jealousy I have none...

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 8:50pm

I promised not to write under NIGHTRIDER anymore but to stand beside an old friend Mr. STEAMER....Now....STANLEY  I decided to put my point of view across. Mr. Steamer certainly came through and proved that he definately loves carpet cleaning, and by working for the above mentioned companies regardless of what they pay, he must be experienced enough to know what he's talking about.

Alot of us on this forum just like to toot our own horn and become what we would like to be and not what and who we actually are. Mr. Steamer was and is a class act ( even though I got under his skin so much for posing as nightrider, he used profane language ). We all have the right to be here and voice our opinions as we see fit, Mr. Steamer did just that, and I hope STANLEY will continue where Mr. Steamer left off.

Jack          NIGHTRIDER when we close the door to creation and imagination.....destruction and dispair awake our thoughts of reality, and open a window of self pity

Post Reply Post Reply