Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS
    Posted: 05/December/2005 at 2:11pm

I would like to know if these statements are true, this will tell me why all of you move furniture around like fools and waste valuable time and not get paid extra for the service

IS PEPSI IN  BUSINESS TO MAKE SOFT DRINKS

IS BEATRICE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MILK

IS CHEMSPEC IN BUSINESS TO MAKE CHEMICALS

IS DELL IN BUSINESS TO MAKE COMPUTERS

ARE YOU IN BUSINESS TO CLEAN CARPETS

If you're afraid to answer then just ponder the question and keep asking yourself ............WHY

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 3:35pm
Pepsi is in the business to make soft drinks BUT:
  • they have to put it cans and bottles,
  • they have to  the bottles in cartons,
  • they have to put these cartons on skids,
  • these skids get put on planes to be sent all around the country
  • these skids come off planes and go on trucks,
  • these truck go to stores
  • and all of the stuff that goes with it, people, trucks, time
and the pepsi gets put on the shelf to be bought.

If Pepsi told me to kiss their ass, bring a bottle and fill it up yourself, we just make the soft drinks, I"d buy a Coke.

Edited by kelpro
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
Kelowna Cleanpro
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:07pm

Thank you Kelpro for your post, I would like to hear from others regarding this thread...........I think I'm going to learn alot from all who post an answer here

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:17pm

Bottom line..........your all in business to make money.  How you choose to wast your time on not making money........would be resolved if everyone took a course on Time Management.  It would not be long after........you would be charging in some way.............for every minute you put into your job.  

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:33pm

ADWA............you spoiled all my fun, Adwa is right.

None of you are in business to clean carpets, Pesi is not in business to sell soft drinks, Chemspec in not in business to sell chemicals and so on.

YOU ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.........NOTHING ELSE

THE EARLIER YOU LEARN THAT AND GOVERN YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO YOUR BUSINESS AND CHARGE A FAIR RATE FOR YOUR SERVICES THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE. 

NIGHTRIDER 

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 6:36pm

Running a business is supposed to fulfill your life's dreams and needs.

Like  Adwa said its all about the money.

SpongeBob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 6:42pm
Kelpro.............you suck with that answer.........Adwa & Nightrider are 100% right...........I remember in high school we had to do time management and forgot all about that when I started this crappy business, I think I'll do a search on T.M and take a refresher course
VORTEX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VORTEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 11:25pm
you caught me on that one
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 1:14am

Good ? NR.... I move as little as possible...If they want me to move it all...well they sure  will pay extra...and i tell them that....

It's part of the service process....I move they pay more... they move it's what i quoted them....

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 1:16am
Why???? forgot to answer that..... beats working for someone else.....
STANLEY/STEAMER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STANLEY/STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 3:33pm
Ive been in business many years Customer wants all kinda crap moved They are going to pay for that time we spend there only a fool and an educated person would run a business and give away their time Customer doesn't appreciate it only because the customer doesn't realize your time is money Customer only realizes what comes out from their pocket
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 5:13pm
Is it wrong for ppl to expect the WHOLE carpet to be cleaned?? Is that not what they expect when you quote the "big money" job? I work in a Long Term Care Facility and if I only cleaned part of a carpet in a residents room, and said I needed to be paid more to move their furniture, I would not be employed much longer. Am I wrong to think this way? Don't think so ... I'm gonna hire the co. that goes the extra mile... not the extra bucks.
just swimmin in circles
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 5:32pm

Papagator.........if you like working for cheap low end wages that's your choice, if that was the only way you were able to get that job at the care facility.........well........you got it........you just degraded your workmanship in their eyes anyway and they probably don't expect much from you wether you move furniture or not...........you are just an expense that fit neatly into their books so that the director and his/her associates could take a bigger pay on you and all the others that work there for low wages

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
GREEN_CLEAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GREEN_CLEAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 8:33pm
PapaGator got slammed big time there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>