Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What can customers expect??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What can customers expect??
    Posted: 06/April/2004 at 2:17pm

1) Be told to move all their furniture

2) Vaccuum before I get their

3) I don't do spots

4) I do not set the nap

5) I will be there when I get there

6) I am the best so no sense shopping around

7) Like me my system is superior

8) I don't give estimates. I charge what I want becaues I only work on referrals.

9) Please no questions regarding my cleaning I am busy.

These are negatives lets make them  positves.  If any thinks I am talking down to them regarding this post. Get over it. 

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 2:41pm

I even park my big white stainless steel machine in front of their door and tell them to clean their own carpets......you're never better served than by yourself is my motto........and for that I give them a 10% discount. If they have a pool I relax there, sometimes I raid their fridge while they're in the basement. It's all good, whatever you can get away with. Relax Doug, don't take all this crap too serious, summer is short, work a little and enjoy the sun.( JUST IN CASE, THE ANSWER IS NO.........I DON'T WANT TO KISS YOUR ASS)

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 4:08pm
Nightrider:  I am having a hard time remembering my memory is also short.  I got this list off someone's brochure. I was wondering if it might been yours?  I forgot about serving lunch and the pool good one.  I will keep that one in mind. I think the 10% is being genours.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 5:35pm

NO DOUG.......YOU NEVER GOT ALL THAT CRAP FROM ONE OF MY POSTS, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THE POOL , AND THE LUNCH ONE IF YOU LIKE. 10% TOO MUCH....i THINK YOU'RE RIGHT......i'M GOING TO RAISE MY PRICES RIGHT NOW.       THANKS DOUG.

DOUG......I HAD TO EDIT THIS MESSAGE CAUSE I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING IN YOURS.......YOU SAY YOUR MEMORY IS SHORT TOO.............JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US ALL.....PLEASE DOUG......I HOPE IT'S NOT PETER PECKER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, WE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THAT STUFF DOUG. TIE A 5 POUND WEIGHT TO IT AND GO JUMP ON A TRAMPOLINE AN HOUR A DAY.

nightrider

Edited by nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 6:00pm
Nightrider:  It is not the size of the weapon it is the fear of the attack.  If size meant anything a cow would out run a rabbit.  confusissss saysss.  Or simply put a ninga would out clean a big white dodge rammmmm.vannnn.  just kidding of cource??
FooLingYu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FooLingYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 6:12pm

Confucius brother says:

Confucius full of sh**

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 7:10pm

Well thats pretty much it...I do it everyday....works for me....I'm a leader the customer is a follower....if they ain't following...I ain't cleaning

I am the CARPET NATZI...

didn't move those chairs??....NO CARPET CLEANING FOR YOU

didn't vacuum???..NO CARPET CLEANING FOR YOU

that's not the way I take my coffee!.....NO CARPET CLEANING FOR YOU

lets say it all together......NO CARPET CLEANING FOR YOU

People & Standards You Can Trust
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 11:25pm

NO  CARPET  CLEANING

FOR  YOU..............

GOOD ONE STANLEY

Post Reply Post Reply