Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Chemicals and pricing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chemicals and pricing
    Posted: 06/April/2004 at 4:12pm

Eighty percent of my customers ask "HOW MUCH IS A GALLON?". Seldom do we get asked how concentrated is this product and how many sq. ft. will it clean.

10 gallons of stock solution cleans approx. 500 sq. ft. at 1oz. per gallon. Selling price of $16.00 per gallon = $1.00 to clean above area.

10 gallons of stock solution clean approx. 500 sq. ft. at 4oz. per 10 gallons selling price of $35.00 per gallon = 85 cents to clean above area.

What is the better deal?

Conclusion
Many games can be played with the chemical manufacturing business. You tell me what you want to pay and I leave the water hose in the vat to correspond to your anticipated price. It can be that easy for unscrupulous bottlers.

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 5:16pm

Gloria's sister's husband Ted is 5 times older than Gloria's 10 year old nephew Dick, Dick's Grandmother will be double Ted age in 2 more years, and Gloria's dog has 25 fleas left to comb out.

What is the price of Apples in Africa.

NIGHTRIDER

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 5:19pm
My brain hurts.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 5:24pm
Conclusion.  Quantity vs quality.  I am not sure if that has any bearing on the price of apples in Africa.  It is common nature to ask how much. ie how much to clean a rug? $10.00 if you use the quantity cleaner $20.00  if you use the quality cleaner. Reason who knows.  But quite often the person who is willing to pay alittle more for the proper product may know just a little bit more than the price shopper. Either that he tried the no name brandalready.  Save a little use more product. Save a lot use good product , use less  time make more money.  Time is Money.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 5:52pm

THERE'S NO CONCLUSION......TED JUST LIKES TO TYPE THINGS HERE INSTEAD OF SHIPPING OUT MY MACHINE BY UPS OR BUS. MY SON WANTS IT TED, CALL UPS CALL SOMEBODY JUST SEND IT ALREADY. STOP MAKING ALL KINDS OF MATH PROBLEMS FOR US TO DEAL WITH........WE'RE CARPET CLEANERS, WE DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FINGERS.

....  9 ..   87 .....  94        21   15   92  509.....99...100 

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 10:25pm
Gas is the only chemical I can afford to buy.......anyone know where I can get that cheaper.
People & Standards You Can Trust
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2004 at 11:17pm

You can get gas real cheap, take the 401 west, turn left where the guy is sitting wearing a turbin, go straight for 5000 miles, then turn right when you see the arrow marked Saddam's House.....It's a little place called IRAC. Just wave and nod your head at everybody as you drive up to one of the oil wells. Better you go at night, the falling bombs will light up your path.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply