Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wow..it must be busy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 12:47am

Ottawa is going down....

The Leafs know what to do......

The mighty Maple Leafs will eat Ottawa whole......

and sh*t them out white and Blue.....

I feel sorry for all the Ottawa fans.....

Your team will always loose....

It's Going to be a hit and run...

leafs in five..

Y'all can catch it on the NEWS

People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 8:14pm

With the recent comments from Adwa and nightrider I think TED should change the name from KK to

KKK

Edited by jackblack
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 9:24pm

I am sorry if I offended any body with my comment regarding the Muslim's this was not my intent while I was fooling around with Nightrider.

Why you would even think that the company's you mentioned and Ted support a racism site by my one comment is strange indeed.

I do not consider that I am a dumb, you know what you said because No I do not know the difference between Muslim, Sikh / Chinese, Japanese/ Italian, Greek/  Irish, English, Scottish, unless I ask and if this is wrong then that would make millions of people of all race around the world as guilty as me.

So bite me JB  

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 9:39pm

Good grief, let's don't get TOO touchy, I sure didn't think you were slamming anyone.

Political correctness is more dangerous than humor guys!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 9:55pm
GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 10:01pm

Well Steamdragon you must be wagging your tail now.

You were just lucky we were out Coached tonight!!!!!

Game Two will be ours.   GO LEAFS GO

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 11:26pm

All the Ottawa fans should be run out of town.......Grab your Wands and hand tools...

we have some Senators to deal with!!!

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 7:29pm

Hey my boy JackBlack, what kind of fool are you trying to become, relating my comments ( Nightrider) and the comments of ADWA to be racist. Our comments are expressed freely as our own in a democratic society protected by law under the freedom of speech in this great country of Canada. KleenKuip and all employees including management and directors are in no way responsible for actions and comments used by members and guests on this public forum.

I, nightrider may laugh and joke in regards to other members on this forum and I have the right to voice my opinions regarding religion, business, dress code, sports, etc etc.

As far as the turbin is concerned.........it's true....it just won't fit under a helmet ( maybe that's why they don't go to war ) and if they do...........wow what an easy target. I also know muslims do not wear turbins.............they wear that ridiculus SOCK on their head.

K K K = KLEEN  KUIP  of  KANADA

NIGHTRIDER

AT LEAST WE DON'T GO AROUND CALLING ON ALL CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS TO GO AND KILL ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.........NOW THAT'S SICK AND DEMEANING======== EVIL

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:38pm

I can't believe this I'm shocked and outraged...oh my GAWD!

Hows my acting.....

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 4:47pm

From time to time we get posts that reflect other than Kleen Kuip's views regarding bad language and racial slurs etc.

We have a full time web master who deletes the post but he works only 8 hours per day some may slip by. This is unfortunate!

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 4:57pm
It should be unneccessary, sad!
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 5:05pm

WOW!!!!!

I had no idea when I started a web discussion forum just how successful it would become with helping education, training, questions, answers, entertainment and the comradely.

It has been overwhelming to us. We are sincerely pleased with all your positive comments and will work hard to even better this forum for the good of our industry.  

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 8:32pm

IF ANYONE THINKS THAT WE SHOULD BE CENSORED AS TO OUR OWN OPINIONS AND VIEWS HE/SHE CAN GO CHOOSE ANOTHER COUNTRY TO LIVE IN, PERHAPS THEIR OWN COUNTRY FROM WHERE THEY ORIGINALLY CAME.

I AM A CANADIAN, BORN HERE, LIVE HERE, PAY TAXES HERE, AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINIONS AS I SEE FIT......THOSE WHO DISAGREE DON'T READ MY POSTS......

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 8:48pm

!!!Right On Nightrider!!!  

I am with you all the way. I can not believe so much can come from saying so little.

**** Proud to be Canadian****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>