Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wow..it must be busy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 11:35pm
Oh Canada......My home and inflated land.....true rising Tax will all our banks run dry....with empty pockets...we will eat no more...and no more chemicals buy...lalalalala lalala nanana shannananana
People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 11:55pm

OHHHH Poor Stanley........are your pockets empty, has your bank run dry ( or did they cut off your credit ) Is the TaxMan after you, are you Hungry and looking for your next meal, can you not afford to buy more chemicals.......................THEN GET A REAL JOB........AND STOP WORKING FOR 35% OF NOTHING.

Don't come back and start saying how many jobs you did, Nobody cares, ...........you just mention and put it in writting about all your woes......from your brain to your hands, to your keyboard , to this K.K.Forum, to our eyes.......there's the proof. STANLEY IS POOR AND BROKE AND DESTITUTE, WITH NO FOOD, NO CHEMICALS, NO BANK TO TURN TO, EMPTY POCKETS, AND DIDN'T PAY HIS TAXES.

Those were your words Stanley......MR. STEAMER

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:09am

I can afford Internet.....I have windows XP...unlike you with your windows 95.....bahahahahahahahahahaha...

nightrider you sound sexual frustrated...you need to get off the key board and get laid...

if your reading this post..that means you're not getting laid

if you have time to re-ply...that means your not getting laid

Hell nightrider...I won't eat this week.....I'll use gain instead of tide...and I'll push the truck from job to job...

just so I can pay for a hooker for you...just so you can get laid...lolololol

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:01am

Stanley.........I have windows 98 SE and very happy with it. No virus's here, and no backdoor security breaks. tight as a tin can.

You're right I'm not getting laid, and at the same time I'm not getting HIV, or AIDS, or Hepatitis or any other sexually transmitted little critters there may be out there.......Thanks for the concern Stanley, but I'm doing fine.

That hooker you frequent with.......nah......forget it...spend your money at KleenKuip and buy yourself some carpet chemicals.

Ted , if Stanley comes in there ........run and wash your hands after you shake his or better still wear rubber gloves when he comes it. Stanley knows HOOKERS........NASSSSSSSSSTY  LITTLE  PIGGGGGGY you are Stanley.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:09pm

nightrider....

naw I checked your profile when your on...it says windows 95...and monochorme monintor....lololololololol

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 1:35am

Poor stanley and his hookers, you must have something eating away at your brain

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123