Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wow..it must be busy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow..it must be busy
    Posted: 07/April/2004 at 6:23pm
Wow it must be busy there where no posts today.....I got here as I do every evening as I usually do...and I have nothing new to read....Spring is here....money making time is upon us
People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 6:37pm
  There all at the school today. Didn't you know
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 7:30pm
Go Ottawa Go!!!!!!!
Steamdragon the hotter the better.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:12pm

Steamdragon your being funny right.

Be careful next time you swing your tail around don't be surprised if someone has bitten it off.

It's going to be a party this year.

!!!!   Go Leafs Go  !!!!!

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:27pm
Yep, theres going to be a big parade up the longest street in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:33pm

ADWA.......YOU'RE NOT REFERRING TO THE TORONTO MAPLE-LAUGHS ARE YOU...........THE CANADIANS WILL UPSET THEM AND TORONTO WILL BE BACK IN THE CELLAR. STRANGE THERE ARE NO MUSLIMS ON THAT TEAM YET.

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:45pm

Nightrider that will never happen, they can't get those turbans under the helmet. Stranger things have happened though.

You might as well throw them Canadians the buoys when there swimming across the St. Lawrence in shame, because Boston is going to whoop their ass. 

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:49pm
BOSTON ONLY MAKES GOOD CREAM PIE, HUUMMMM, WONDER WHERE THEY GET ALL THAT CREAM FROM, BUT I DIGRESS........JUST BE WORRIED ABOUT OTTAWA KICKING TORONTO'S ASS. SPEAKING OF ASS........WHERE'S DOUG
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 10:55pm

Boston Cream, Boston Tea and Boston Clam Chowder. WoW !!  I have to get to that city one day.

Doug is in a hotel studying to pass the bar exam. At least thats were his head is at.  Actually it was just another IICRC course.  GOOD LUCK DOUG

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 11:01pm

Well  Well  Well.........Doug in a hotel room, you say, I wonder which head is getting the workout. Doug.......are you being a naughty boy.

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 11:05pm
Not our boy Doug, I seen his shoes and they were straight laced!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 11:11pm
Keep talking like that and Doug is going to think you saw hime somewhere lately.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2004 at 11:17pm

I'm in tune with Gladis Night and the Pitts. I heard it through the grape vine. 

Funny how the word Night seems to come up a lot lately. 

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 12:04am
Leafs They always let you down . That I will bet on.
Steamdragon the hotter the better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>