Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Digital pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Digital pics
    Posted: 15/April/2004 at 1:37am

what's up with this nightrider guy if you can't be a d**khead don't say nothing at all.  WELL I AM A d**kHEAD.........SO I GUESS I'LL KEEP WRITTING

DYNA.....HAVE YOU BEEN PEEKING THROUGH MY WINDOWS AGAIN, SLAP....WOFE WOFE.......SLAP,BANG,PONG BOOM SWISH.......ARRRRR...........ARRRRRR...ARRRR

IF IT WASN'T FOR ME NOBODY WOULD EVEN COME HERE AND BOTHER POSTING AND LOOKING AT KLEENKUIP'S INVENTORY........YOU COME HERE TO GET FREE TIPS, LEARN, SEE NEW & USED EQUIPMENT, LAUGH, GET MAD, AND BASH THE FAMOUS NIGHTRIDER. ALL THAT FOR FREE. WHAT AN EVENING, I'M LIKE AN AFTER-DINNER MINT.

STRANGE THING IS.........YOU KEEP COMMING BACK FOR MORE

NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:35pm
also nightrider why would anybody put pictures of a stain that didnt come out it would look like the same picture retard plus people take pictures of things they are pruod of not things things they want to forget also we all know we cant get every stain out but the ones we do get out sometimes are worth pictures but i forgot you can get every stain out every time . get out of elementry school & grow up you are acting like a little kid. i feel stupid just commenting on your bullsh*t attude. you just waste all are time just reading your sh*t . save the forum for more learning& shareing of good knowlage.
dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:19pm
nightrider seems like the type of man???that get s home & kicks the dog & kids then slaps his wife then his wife beats him up so he has to come on the forum & pull his negative sh*t on us good hard working men. just my point of veiw .
guesswhat60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guesswhat60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:05pm

what's up with this nightrider guy if you can't be a d**khead don't say nothing at all.  Every post I have seen of his has been severly derogatory.  I wish that everyone on this site would make negative remarks on everyone of his posts.  I joined this M.B. to associate with other carpet cleaners who actually liked what they do.  You know if you are so discontent with your work and the way that it turns out, nightrider, why don't you find another line of work.  I am not knocking your work, you may be a great restorer, but you didn't start out that way.  You started at the bottom just like everyone else here pulling someone's hoses and running to the van fetching what ever they told you to get.  Stop being so prideful and maybe try to help some of the newer guys in the industry. 

Matt

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:38pm
Wow great site...thanks for the useful info
People & Standards You Can Trust
xenon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 11:49pm

If you want to post pics just use a free picture site like www.picturetrail.com and then link your pics to this site!

Now that was easy!

Gordon

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 10:56am
We need a pics area...I'd love to post some pics......
People & Standards You Can Trust
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 4:08am

PADMAN......I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR PICS AND TWIRLIE WIRLIE MACHINE ROTATING A BIG DIAPER ALL OVER THE PLACE. YOU KNOW WHY WE DON'T DO LIKE YOU AND POST OUR BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.........I'LL TELL YOU WHY......BECAUSE WHEN WE GET FINISHED CLEANING THEM WITH OUR BIG BAD T.M'S THEY LOOK LIKE SOPPING WET GIANT COTTON BALLS ALL ROLLED UP STUCK ON THE FLOOR WITH A COUPLE OF STAINS THAT JUST WON'T COME OUT.......................THAT'S WHY

NOW I ASK YOU..........WOULD YOU POST PICS LIKE THAT. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2004 at 9:52pm

Why don't more of you do this? It is great to make up a brag book and show what you can do, it also backs up what you SAY you can do/

With the price of digital cameras what it is, man it is a cheap way to promote your business.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply