Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

134 members but only 8 post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 134 members but only 8 post
    Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:34pm
The same 8 people...each and everyday....maybe cuz we are always fighting...lol
People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 6:46pm

I don't think it is the fighting Stanley. Evey one likes a good debate.

I think it is the intimidation factor. It's hard sometimes to ask questions of people who's ego's are as big as their trucks.

As a matter of fact we should call this the Truck Mount Forum. Not many cleaners with a portable stick around because of your Big Bad Truck Mount Attitudes.

This is my opinon and let it be known that to add to your ego's I think you guys that post, have a lot to offer. I enjoy reading what you have to say. 

Edited by Adwa
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 9:13pm

Fighting, nope, not here, debating and GETTING to know each other, yes!

I like it here, people are pretty freindly!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 9:45pm

C'mon John, you just want to escape the politics.

LOL

HokieClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HokieClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 3:39pm

I've been lurking hoping to learn.  You guys are pretty entertaining, tho.

Roll on, Buddy
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 8:36pm

STANLEY HAS SO MUCH WORK THAT HE HAD THE TIME TO COUNT ALL THE MEMBERS

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2004 at 11:39pm

I did 3 today...I'm a pro...doesn't take very long...all in the area...plus I dropped my blower out and changed that exhaust tubing...re-lubed and re-installed...and still I have time to post...

It's getting busy...spring is near.....if you watching so closely nightrider...do you ever stop to look at the times I post.....hardly ever during the day...

Some in the morning before I head out...and some in the evening or late at night...

and the member count is on the main forum page....open your eyes man

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:40am

My eyes are open Stanley.........Maybe it takes you all day to think of something to say, and you lie in your bed with your Hooker and she helps you look in the dictionary how to spell those difficult words. I don't know for sure, but I assume that's what happening.

NIGHTRIDER   Hey......where's Doug

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 8:12pm
I personally do not think there are 137 menbers to this board.  Maybe 25 who post under one name.  THEN WE HAVE OUR MEMBERS WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITES who argue with themselves, pat themselves on the back and attack people from all sides including themselves .  But the good thing about this board you can be anyone you choose.  Someone dislikes ha just comeback with a new alias and be  their best friend. Be all you can be.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 11:25pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I personally do not think there are 137 menbers to this board.  Maybe 25 who post under one name.  THEN WE HAVE OUR MEMBERS WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITES who argue with themselves, pat themselves on the back and attack people from all sides including themselves .  But the good thing about this board you can be anyone you choose.  Someone dislikes ha just comeback with a new alias and be  their best friend. Be all you can be.

the last line is the best....Be all you can be

nightrider doesn't want to talk carpet...he's in his own world a sick twisted sexually frustrated don't know who he is telemarketing world...

Wacko JackO

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 12:26am

STANLEY.......YOU HITTING THE BOTTLE AGAIN......THAT WAS DOUGS QUOTE........NOT MINE

THAT'S WHY I USE LARGE FONTS......SO WACKO'S LIKE YOU CAN SEE.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply