Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hide the dirt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hide the dirt
    Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:33pm

Our head chemist at KK has developed a product specifically for low end cleaners. It’s called Hide. It will be cheaper than Tide but it won’t clean, It will only ‘Hide” the dirt. But then who cares as long as the customer can’t see it.

Remember there are millions of homes out there waiting to give you a one time shot. I would sell it to you Doug but you couldn’t afford the freight as it is loaded with fillers. Remember Jim Darling explained that fillers are only heavy bulk put into product to take up space to create a bargain versus price image.

Hide

Another great product from modern chemistry!

Sponsored Links

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:40pm

LL

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:43pm
I would guess I must have graduated Jim Darling's CCT school hosted by KK.  Now I can purchase Hide.  Who said educatiion was a good thing??  O can't seem to see Chemspec on the lable.  Would this be private labled??  Is this product only available to all low end cleaners?  I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 5:19pm

How can it hide the dirt when your pre-spraying with hide...and rinsing with water...

will some one answer the question.....

and how will corrode your  unit unless you put it in the clean water tank..

these are things I want to know...can anyone answer these questions...

I want answers!!!!!

People & Standards You Can Trust
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 9:06pm

Answer One: 

Most cleaning formulas have an inhibitor in them to eliminate or cut down on corrosion especially on metal parts. Kind of like a Scotch Guard or Teflon. This corrosion can take place in your pump up sprayer, Hydro Force sprayer, valve, wand, inside your pump and other TM working parts. Especially in your soil return tank and even when you spill it in your van.

Answer Two:

As for Hiding the dirt all cleaning systems seem to do a good job of this. As you know you can thoroughly clean a carpet with your Big Boy Truck Mount and I can come behind you with a Ninja. In fact forget the Ninja lets use a rental supermarket machine and you will get lots more dirt. You can then come back the next day and get even more. Don't ever fool your selfs if you think you are ever getting a 100% of soil out.

Yes Stanley this is Hiding, this is also a message from the honest people at KK who call a spade a spade and would never Lie to you.

Yes we may just market Hide and do away with cleaning machines. 

Edited by Carpetologist
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 9:15pm
KK:  You better hide the tide because nothing you say will ever convince some people that is why their washing machine uses gallons and gallons of water to try and rinse the tide out of the clothes and the poor washing machine before it rusts out.  Does anyone realize what size of jets and how much rinse agent would be needed to get the tide out?  And than find a place to dispose of it.  This is just the opinion of I forgot who I am. Dam hide.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

Answer One: 

Most cleaning formulas have an inhibitor in them to eliminate or cut down on corrosion especially on metal parts. Kind of like a Scotch Guard or Teflon. This corrosion can take place in your pump up sprayer, Hydro Force sprayer, valve, wand, inside your pump and other TM working parts. Especially in your soil return tank and even when you spill it in your van.

Answer Two:

As for Hiding the dirt all cleaning systems seem to do a good job of this. As you know you can thoroughly clean a carpet with your Big Boy Truck Mount and I can come behind you with a Ninja. In fact forget the Ninja lets use a rental supermarket machine and you will get lots more dirt. You can then come back the next day and get even more. Don't ever fool your selfs if you think you are ever getting a 100% of soil out.

Yes Stanley this is Hiding, this is also a message from the honest people at KK who call a spade a spade and would never Lie to you.

Yes we may just market Hide and do away with cleaning machines. 

well then my hydro-force is the only thing getting corroded Cuz thats the only place soap goes......

as for you going behind me with a rental or a ninja....Let me tell you why you'll always get dirty water in the tank...of course some soiling could be left...but your hoses and wand are never really totally clean from the last use...who washes out their hoses and cleans out the dirty water tank after every use....

so you could do it a million times and always get some dirty looking water...

as the machine gets cleaner...so will the water...don't try any hocus pokus on me TED....lol

People & Standards You Can Trust
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 12:28am

POOR     STANLEY

DUMB  DUMB  DUMB  DUMB   DUMB  DUMBDUMB  DUMB

NIGHTRIDER

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 4:19pm

Stanley

You neglected to realize your HydroForce attomizes product into the air and may corrode your lungs and throat. Maybe you should have that soap & water analyzed by your knock-off chemist. Although I live by the Don River and that's not healthy either.

As far as challenging and falling behind you or anyone else with a portable I would be willing to bring a brand new unit with new hoses and a magnifying glass for your inspection. In fact, I would be willing to bring PadMan with his new snow white hospital clean pads. Then we could all go for a beer while the pads are at the laundromat.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 5:04pm
Damm that hide I forgot what I was going to post.  Or did I already post???
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 3:42pm

I guess Mr. Steamer has given a whole new meaning to the word HIDE.  and he is doing a very good job of it  if I may add.  Or did I already add it??  Damm Hide

Just my opinionGuitar

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I guess Mr. Steamer has given a whole new meaning to the word HIDE.  and he is doing a very good job of it  if I may add.  Or did I already add it??  Damm Hide

Just my opinionGuitar

no I actually work for a living...it's warm out ...there are a lot of carpets to clean.

Just my opinion too

Post Reply Post Reply