Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

TIPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIPS
    Posted: 14/August/2006 at 1:00am
I really dont  feel like typing  a whole list of products for ya...so, Ill keep it simple and basic.

Prespray for nasty apartments : I use "Power-burst" (Prochem) with citrisolve as a booster. You can get it your local disty.

Emulsifiers : I run "Clean-It" (Genicare) through the truckmount. But Genicare might be a bit tough to find. Not too many disty carry the brand.

You cant beat that combo!!

Or...Check out www.steamprossolutions.com  Their "First step " prespray is VERY good and reasonably priced. I would also get their Powdered Peroxide as a booster for whites, Dingy carpets, and Light Urine problems.

Btw, If you buy 2 - 50lbs., theyll give you an extra 25lbs. FREE!!!

Hope that helps!!!

Edited by Ninja-wand - 14/August/2006 at 1:11am
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Sponsored Links

Celestialcarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celestialcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2006 at 12:04am
I AM NEW TO THE INDUSTRY AND HAVE SOME APTS THAT I AM WORKING WITH, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHEMICALS I SHOULD HAVE ON MY TRUCK.  I HAVE RED REMOVER, AND DE BRONZER AND I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SOME STAINS FROM HELL.  PLEASE, ANYONE, GIVE ME SOME TIPS OF CHEMICALS, AND WHERE TO ORDER THEM....

THANKS...NEW GUY
 Post Reply Post Reply