Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Best Vans to use for carpet cleaning?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Vans to use for carpet cleaning?
    Posted: 10/November/2006 at 10:25pm
    This post is 5 years old, but is still relevant to today, so post your thought here on this:

Best Vans for CC- Chevy, ford or dodge?
Posted By Kenneth Harris on 6/18/2001 at 10:55 PM
Now i know everyone has their own favorite brand, so this question may not be purely objective. Tell why you like your make of vehicle more than the others.

For myself, i have always preferred Chevy vans. In my teens i learned how to take the Chevy small blocks apart and rebuild them into even more powerful motors that would idle like stockers yet produce 400+ HP.I learned cylinder head porting tecniques that led me to understanding air flow and the way it enters and exits a structure and what shapes speed it along and which hinder the flow and cause restriction . Things that i would use 10 years latter when i got into carpet cleaning and started building electric TM's, and 30 years latter when i would build the worlds fastest air turbine powered rotary air duct tools! Anyway, the small block became my favorite perfomance engine and the camaro made it's power and reliability seem like magic. From that time forward, i have always boaght chevy vans because when they broke ,i knew how to fix them.My advice; when given a choice, always buy the 350 engined models with 1 ton suspensions!I still think their the best to this day.

Ken Harris
Turboteck Supplies Int
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2006 at 1:27am
That's 5.7 litre for all us CanadiansLOL
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2006 at 1:51am
Yep. I am still amazed when I talk to the younger guys and they do not have a clue what a 350 is, never mind who makes it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply