Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water Claw Spotter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Claw Spotter
    Posted: 22/April/2004 at 5:53pm

Yep, you have heard about it. You have been told about it.

Now here it is...

Water Claw Spotter

This makes you an absolute PRO at spotting. Believe me when I say it extracts off the main floor through the underpad, through the carpet backing and face fibers.

Out the first time everytime.

Deep down coffee and urine is gone, gone, gone! No other tool has its ability. The other thing that is gone is your profit if you don't own one and  have to return to reappearing spots over and over again.

Edited by Carpetologist
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 7:05pm
how much Ted...and do you have any in stock???
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 12:46pm

i use the claw on urine, and it work great.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 5:35pm

Mr. Steamer

Spotting water claw $199.00 canadian funds

Yes we have them in stock

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 8:57pm
Could have used it today.....I must pass by and pick one up
Gerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 8:46am
I always have problem with water stain on carpets especialy in basement  where they have carpets .The cleaning method i used are the Host product (dry carpet Cleaning)and the Vonsschrader system (LMX) is there a easier way to remove a larger water stain.Thank You Gerry
Pilon&Sons Carpet and upholstery cleaning Host and Vonschreder
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 3:55pm

Gerry

Vonschrader and host are too dry a system to handle a brown and yellow water stain.  You will require a product called browning treatment to be sprayed over the stained area.

If this in itself does not work pad clean or steam clean the area over again with browning treatment only.

Have you called Host and Vonshrader, I would be interested in knowing how they suggest you handle these situations with this equipment for future enquirers.

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2004 at 3:56pm

Mr. Steamer

Just we do have the water claw spotter in stock and the price is $199.00 Canadian Funds.

buffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2004 at 7:08pm
to use th spot lifter water claw is the area saturated then the water claw is applied to lift the spot out. or how do you guys do it .
rotovac
rotovac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2004 at 7:35am
bought a waterclaw and i think im going to like it knowing it will make life easier to get that spot out.

Edited by rotovac
rotovac
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2004 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by buffer buffer wrote:

to use th spot lifter water claw is the area saturated then the water claw is applied to lift the spot out. or how do you guys do it .

Buffer you answered your own question. Yes its just that simple. Soak then extract. No other instrument can match it.

buffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2004 at 9:54pm

i bought the claw and tried it out for the first time and boy was i suprised

it did what it had done and got out the stain out ,unbeleiveable and it made spotting easier and guys and gals you want to make life easier try the claw you will not regreat it have a great day cause i had mineand the money just keeps rolling in . the website is www.waterclaw.com.

Edited by Moderator1
Hugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2004 at 9:05am

Re: WATER CLAW

I can't $ay enough good things about this tool. I just added $160...yes $160 dollars to yesterday's job. I did a narrow walkway between the dining room to dayroom. Seemed like it was the cat's favorite peepee spot. I love pets more and more everyday. I soaked it with warm water to which I added a a little deodorizer...BAM...gone no more peepee spot or smell. She willingly paid me the extra $160.

Know you know,

Hugh

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2004 at 4:24pm
that sounds great...but what about the wood floor underneath...do you think you got the pee out of that too???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>