Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water Claw Spotter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2004 at 4:47pm
Mr. Steamer:  Don't burst the boy's bubble with your negativity.  Or should I say don't pee on his parade.  As long as he feels good let him enjoy as it will be short lived?????Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

buffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 9:46am
hey if the customer is happy and the spot is gone who cares it s only what the customer wants and if he or she wants the stain gone then so be it .
rotovac
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:25pm
Buffer, rotovav:  Do you also operate with more than one name??  Your ethics are above and beyond.  You make this industry what it is becoming congratulations.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:47pm

doug...you shouldn't burst the mans bubble either.... it's all about making money...would you like to super size your fries and drink???....do you want encore???do you know how fast you where going????

all these things mean money...money makes the world go round... A real consumer would be here getting all the info they could so they wouldn't get ripped when they call in a service man

Edited by MR. STEAMER
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:53pm
Mr. Steamer:  I unfortunately have to call a spade a spade.  I call it as I read it. Believe it or not!Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 2:00pm

Doud it's the way of the world....no service person does good work now a days...  Even in my own house every service guy I get seems to be the village idiot... I try and know my stuff, so I'm not taken for a ride...

I also watch them like a hawk....only people that are doing wrongs hate to be watched

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 3:06pm
Mr. Steamer:  I have been called quite a few thing but never a Doud.  If is for these reasons it becomes sometimes impossible to explain and sell a product that works because some jacka** ripped them off previously.Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 4:49pm

Originally posted by buffer buffer wrote:

hey if the customer is happy and the spot is gone who cares it s only what the customer wants and if he or she wants the stain gone then so be it .

I agree, Yes provide the quick-fix and make a buck doing it if this is what the customer wants. But if you have a deeper knowledge of what their real problem is don't leave without giving them the deeper option. Don't look back down the road when the cancer reappears. That's bad publicity.

rotovac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 5:55pm

Oh well i guess we are all entitled to an opinion, yes i have to screen names cause i have two different ISP S my wife has msn and i have Walmart connect and hope this ends the confusion.

rotovac
rotovac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 5:58pm
And yes i do agree with you carpetologist.
rotovac
rotovac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 3:51pm

I have both the water claw spotlifter and the restoration tool water claw they do not have a serial # on them what happens if they get stolen?

just a thought?

Also what can i put on a coffee stain and lifit it out with the spot lifter?

Edited by rotovac
rotovac
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 5:58pm

Rotovac

Good to see you are happy with the Water Claw family. They are awesome. But, on the last traces of coffee, tea, or wine spray with Vanish or HelpMate and walk-away.

Scratch on your own serial #. Because when your competition reads this they will surely steal it from you.

Edited by Carpetologist
buffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 7:09pm

carpetologist

thanks for the tip i guess stain magic will do and some people just like their coffee dark so we will see how that goes talk to you later.

buffer

rotovac
rotovac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2004 at 6:32pm
got some doggie due on the carpet (crap) and it left stains from the prior occupant what is the best way to get rid of those nasty brown spots i think it was  doggie diarriea any suggestions?
rotovac
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>