Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HAVE NO TURKEY TO EAT..........NO PROBLEM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAVE NO TURKEY TO EAT..........NO PROBLEM
    Posted: 24/December/2006 at 1:58am
Reuters - Fri Dec 22, 9:28 AM ET
Vietnamese women sell roast dog at a streetcorner market in Hanoi in this January 5, 2006 file photo. Dogs, bats, Kentucky Fried Chicken and barramundi will grace dinner tables across the Asia Pacific this Christmas, a festival celebrated with lots of cheer, and very little turkey, in this mainly non-Christian region. (Claro Cortes IV/Reuters)

Edited by nightrider - 24/December/2006 at 2:11am
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 2:14am
nightrider's photo uploaded Dec 24 2006 05:53
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 2:17am

NINJA WAND..........I THINK YOU HAD BETTER CHECK THAT THE TURKEY ON YOUR TABLE HAS A LONG NECK...................AND NOT A LONG TAIL...

YOU DID TELL ME THAT YOU WERE VIETNAMESE DIDN'T YOU, YOU ALSO TOLD ME ASIANS DON'T EAT DOG, CAT, BATS......................AND ANYTHING WITH 4 LEGS EXCEPT A KITCHEN TABLE AND ANYTHING WITH WINGS EXCEPT AN AIRPLANE

Edited by nightrider - 24/December/2006 at 2:19am
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 2:48am
[QUOTE=Ninja-wand]I am Vietnamese and it is not a custom to eat dogs. Im not sayin that they dont...because my parents have told me that Back in the days poor people would snatch up whatever pet they seein roamin in the streets and cook'em.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 2:55am
QUOTE=Ninja-wand]",
Give me one proof that  Asians  eat dogs.

Edited by nightrider - 24/December/2006 at 2:56am
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 3:59am
LMAO, No offense NR..BUt dont you have a life??? First off, Reread my Post again...I said "Its not accustom to eat dogs"... Its just not normal...I didnt say that they dont, Did I??

Ive been to Hanoi and Ive never seen any Dog meat at the Market from my experience. You just need to stop thinking that its the norm....Cause it aint.

Ive been down south (florida,alabama, ect) and I find alligator meat,Turantulas, Pig's brain, Cow nuts/tongue ect. at some markets...BUt is it normal?...NO. In Canada, In some areas they Club seals and kill whales for meat and fat...But do the majority of Canadians eat whale meat and club Seals....No. You Just dont get it NR.

So, WHat you need to do is stop being ignorant and stereotypin people and get a life....Or at least try to get laid once in awhile...

You need to travel more to see first hand yourself...instead of just Googling for Oddities online and make dumb assumptions.

BTW, Im pretty sure Ive never said "Give me one proof that asians eat dogs"

Edited by Ninja-wand - 24/December/2006 at 4:12am
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2006 at 11:24pm
Soooo..........Ninja-Wand...........Did your Christmas dinner give any of your guests flees LOL

nightrider
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2006 at 11:35pm
No...BUt it sure gave me alot gas.Gas

Ps-  How do you like getting spanked all the time whenever you make dumb posts?? lol

Edited by Ninja-wand - 26/December/2006 at 11:37pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2006 at 11:39pm

I LIKE IT.........NOTHING LIKE A GOOD SPANKING..........

YOU'RE A GOOD SPORT NINJA........YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT AND YOU CAN DISH IT OUT JUST AS WELL...YOU'RE ALRIGHTThumbs Up

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider - 26/December/2006 at 11:40pm
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2006 at 12:33am
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2006 at 1:32am
Holy Mole!! Thats what Im talkin abooot eh!!! Clap

Thats why I love Ted. He doesnt delete posts like these unlike some boards.

Edited by Ninja-wand - 27/December/2006 at 1:33am
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2006 at 1:24pm
Lets hope not anyway, eh?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2006 at 2:59pm
Man, Them Boobies are sure...Mes...mer..riiii...zing....

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2006 at 3:40pm
Amazing how Jack does that , eh?
 Post Reply Post Reply