Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Environment Friendly Carpet Cleaning Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2011 at 8:33pm
What I use is .....ooops I dropped my keyboard. lol
Sponsored Links

jenniferadams111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenniferadams111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2012 at 7:38am
Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing such useful information with us!..

Andersonamenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andersonamenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2012 at 5:29am
Instead of using harmful chemicals we can use Eco-Friendly cleaners, which does not release the dangerous chemicals into the home. By using Eco-Friendly cleaners we can reduce the indoor air pollution. Many carpet cleaning products contain pesticides, formaldehyde and other harmful toxins.  
Andersonamenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andersonamenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2012 at 5:50am
Yes I am totally agree with XtremeClean, we need to use green Eco-friendly cleaners for our carpets. over-the-counter there are many cleaners which contains dangerous chemicals. So avoid using them.
bryce123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2012 at 7:58am
I have tried this products for cleaning carpets but i personally feel tht the result is not good.so i would like to suggest some tips to clean carpets
1.Vacuum either side well.
2.Shampoo the rug with cool water and delicate liquid soap or rug shampoo (don't use sturdy detergents, ammonia water or sudsy ammonia water). take a look at FOR COLOR RUN during a tiny space initial. Use a soft, long haired brush or a firm,
non-shedding sponge.
3.Brush the pile firmly with linear motions within the direction of the nap: do not scrub too vigorously.
4.Wet the nap completely with the soapy water.
5.Wash fringes with an equivalent soap resolution. Use a laundry brush and brush repeatedly aloof from the pile.Rinse completely with running water.
Squeeze out excess water--a rubber window squeegee works well. Squeegee the pile repeatedly within the direction of the nap
till no a lot of water is forced out.
6.Lay flat to dry. When the nap feels dry, flip the rug over; the rear is perhaps still damp. DRY completely.If the pile feels somewhat stiff when dry, brush gently or gently vacuum.
darien80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darien80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2012 at 9:16pm
I have been thinking about introducing the option of green carpet cleaning, however i am a bit sceptical of these kind of products. Could you recommend any brands or types of products?

Can you use them in steam cleaning machines?
Anyone that can provide some samples?
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by jenniferadams111 jenniferadams111 wrote:

Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing such useful information with us!..

That's a real nice first post. You should be easy to satisfy! LOL! LOL
Concentrate on the initial posted question and not what nightrider is posting. 
joeyjamz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joeyjamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2012 at 3:31pm
I am surprised to hear that not that many carpet cleaners are using the green products. I work out of Suffolk County NY (Long Island) in the Smithtown, Commack, Stony Brook area and I hear of a lot of my competitors offering green carpet cleaners. I was a bit skeptical as well however if that's what the customer wants their carpet cleaned with and they're willing to sacrifice the results (green carpet cleaners usually aren't as effective) than I would just say explain that to the person beforehand and if they insist on going green that's their choice. As far as cost I think you could still make it work though.
Bill hardy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill hardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2012 at 2:11am
I absolutely agree with you. There is no
point using environmental product , if it takes longer 
and compromises quality
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2012 at 3:50pm
Bill,

Accept it, Green is here to stay. And the Green products are getting better everyday.

We still sell lots of kick-ass chemicals to our customers who want them. But Green has a positive story to it and you should be thinking of toxicity in the air that you are forcing your customer to breath while you are in the home.

If this is not a concern you should be concerned about your own exposure. Dead

janifyseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janifyseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2012 at 1:52pm
We use Australian Tea Tree ;)

Janify Carpet Cleaning
1309 Willow Grove Dr
Knoxville Tn 37932
865-309-4999
http://janify.com/knoxville
janifyseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janifyseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2012 at 1:54pm
Also, that is really only used as a post spray if the carpets are extremely dirty.

Janify Carpet Cleaning
1309 Willow Grove Dr, Knoxville Tn 37932
865-309-4999
http://Janify.com/knoxville 
xtreme7424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtreme7424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2012 at 1:53pm
Most chemicals are so much safer thin that use to be!
Carpet Cleaning & Carpet Repair.

http://www.x-treme-carpet-cleaning.com/ - http://www.x-treme-carpet-cleaning.com/

FlatRateCleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlatRateCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2013 at 6:49am
We've had quite a bit of luck with the green products, but we do carry other cleaners as well. Anyone who insists on only using green usually knows that they don't carry the same kick as chemical cleaners because they use them for their personal cleaning. We either stress to customers that the non-green products are still non toxic etc, or we recommend that if they do the green cleaning that they do it more often to avoid dirt and stains from building up. It's a win win. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>