Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Mailing flyer to NEW Customers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2007 at 5:11am
Did you get that marketing idea from SGG. It cuts down on the postage bills?
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2007 at 9:21pm
SGG invented all the money saving ideas. Mostly because he has no money

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2007 at 9:22pm
he has money ...it just belongs to someone else
www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2007 at 12:01am
You Kanadians are such cheap bastards.  Making your customers pay to have a flyer sent to them.  I have been away for a year.  Nothing has changed you guys are still low lifes.

Golden Boy
I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2007 at 12:01am
Loser!   
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2007 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Waldo Waldo wrote:

You Kanadians are such cheap bastards.  Making your customers pay to have a flyer sent to them.  I have been away for a year.  Nothing has changed you guys are still low lifes.

Golden Boy

Maybe you should stop coming back

The STD Meter
ragoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 12:05pm
hey waldo or what ever your name is why don't u get your head out of your ass you fuc*  go canucks good night dallasAngry
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 3:59pm
Steamer:
You can do a cheaper and more effective job buy doing a Canada Post Unaddressed Admail. It costs about 12 each instead of the stamp and you can refine the areas down to postal code letter carrier walks. In other words if you know the areas you look up on the Canada Post Maps and from there you choose the walks. You can get about 12000 rack cards that look a little larger than post cards with full colour two sided printing for about $600. What I would do is pick about 4000 addresses and mail the same rack card out every 6 weeks and hit them three times instead of going to 12000 once. Doing that you will not have all the expense at once and you will have a better result.

About 700 dollars a shot if you devide up the printing costs between three mailings.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 4:04pm
yes cheaper but it won't get you the results....repeats and coupon hunters make the calls
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 4:06pm
Steamer are they repeats because of the coupons? Just inquireing as to weather they get you more new customers or more repeat customers.
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 5:10pm
Why don't you just farm your current client list

The STD Meter
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 9:53pm
I sent out say $500 letters to repeat customer and I booked around 125 calls.....sent out the same 500 to an nice area new customers gave them 1 free room to try us...only got 1 call...hmmm
www.mr-steamer.com
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 9:59pm
Fantastic!
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 10:31pm
So I guess farming works then?

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>